fan wai: misalignment 65

his eyelids moved slightly, and chen li slowly opened his eyes.

after his vision had changed from blur to clarity, he lazily rubbed his eyes, and when he looked up, he saw duan kang's stubble chin and hard silhouette.

duan kang's hand was wrapped around his waist, half wrapping him in his arms. chen li found that he had slept all night on duan kang's strong chest.

his face burned red subconsciously.

last night was the wedding night of the two of them, although he and duan kang had been living together for a long time, but the name of the newlywed was naturally different.

at the wedding banquet, duan kang was allowed to drink a glass of wine, but the atmosphere was too warm, the bosses of the liquor were almost as powerful as an engine, the persuasion did not stop, chen li could not stand the repeated attacks of those people, and let duan kang drink a few more drinks.

in the end, both people drank a lot, although not drunk, in the end they were still a little confused, dizzy and did not know when to send away the guests. as soon as the room was empty, the newlyweds and the husband and wife used the strength of the wine to say some shameless love words, and at the end, they huddled into the bedroom together, and the love words turned into substantive behavior.

duan kang has always been an honest man, and he doesn't have many tricks in bed, but fortunately, his body is strong and muscular, and his good physical strength overwhelms everything. at first, duan kang still restrained himself and warned himself to act gently, but as soon as the wine rushed and the mood rose, he could not control his desires, and in the end, chen li was sweating profusely and was tossed enough.

the movement of the person in his arms quickly made duan kang wake up from his shallow dream, and he opened his eyes to face chen li's dark and moist eyes, and his mood suddenly became clear and comfortable.

duan kang smiled and said, "wife, good morning." 

chen li nodded slightly, and this ambiguous atmosphere made him a little embarrassed. 

duan kang'ai-caressed chen li's cheeks and earlobes, kissed him lightly on the forehead, and teased: "why don't you tell me good morning?" "

chen li's throat knotted, "that... good morning. "

"there is no prefix," duan kang followed the temptation, "incomplete, not satisfied." "

chen li's face became even redder, and he stammered for half a day: "kang... kango, good morning. "

duan kang's eyebrows twisted and deliberately lowered his voice: "huh? "

as soon as this extremely magnetic low male voice rushed into chen li's ears, his hands and feet became confused, and he struggled for half a day, breaking out of duan kang's arms, planning to get out of bed first.

he had just moved his body to get up, and his lower body was in a sharp pain, and he inhaled a cold breath, and the whole person almost fell back without weakness.

duan kang hurriedly hugged the person steadily: "don't move." "

it took chen li a while to come out of that state of detachment.

duan kang said with a little apology, "they all blame me, yesterday was a bit out of proportion." li li, you lie down first, i'll go get you the ointment, come. "

chen li obediently lay back on the bed, closed his eyes, listened to duan kang lisuo get out of bed, and hurried back to the bed. not long after, a cool silky touch came from behind him, and it was quite comfortable.