fan wai: misplaced 36

the high-speed rail arrived at the station, and chen li took a taxi home.

at this point, duan kang estimated that he had already taken duan yuhang to the company, and his home was empty.

he packed his bags and sat down on the couch for a while. the disgusting and obscene words said by manager wang, in retrospect, will also make him feel sick to his stomach.

thinking that every time manager wang approached and touched him since these days, it was with an extremely filthy purpose, and he felt that every place on his body that had been touched by manager wang was uncomfortable and tight, and he was eager to rub it with a bath ball, along with the memories in his mind.

after sitting for a while, i took out my phone, and the screen was black.

chen li plugged in the mobile phone, and after a while, the mobile phone was turned back on, and the prompt messages came out one after another. part of it was duan kang's, who asked him every day if he had gotten up and whether he had eaten breakfast, and part of it was the two little girls of the design team, complaining that he had gone so suddenly that the negotiation could not continue, and they could only take the car back first.

chen li returned some information and went out with his resignation application.

arriving at the company was already close to late afternoon. chen li took the elevator to his own floor, and just walked into the office, only to feel that the atmosphere was not quite right. the people in the office whispered incessantly, and as soon as they saw chen li appear, their eyes lit up one by one, like watching monkeys.

chen li was a little irritated by the visits thrown everywhere, so he simply sped up his pace and walked to his office area, planning to pack up his things, hand in his resignation application and leave.

walking to his office area, a woman sat in his seat.

this woman is draped in a luxurious fur, dressed in a luxurious way, with exquisite makeup, especially a pair of eyes, eyeliner obliquely hooked, and a feminine style with some petite and spicy. her legs were folded, and her red high heels of more than ten centimeters were moving up and down.

chen li did not know this woman, nor did he have the heart to ask questions. he was going to resign anyway, it didn't matter who sat in this seat, he just wanted to take his own things and go.

the woman silently watched chen li pack up her things for a long time, and said with a smile: "you are much calmer than i thought." "

chen li took a moment to react that she was talking to herself, "what? "

"sure enough, someone who can do that kind of thing, with a thick enough face," the woman nodded, leaning back in her chair, her white fingers brushing her short chestnut hair, "see me, don't you have anything else to say?" "

chen li frowned, "i'm sorry, i don't know you." "

"don't know me, you should always know wang tong," the woman's finger lightly tapped twice on the table, "i am his wife, you should always understand this." "

wang tong is manager wang's real name.

chen li didn't want to dwell on it more: "sorry, i don't have time to talk about this now." if nothing else, i'll go first. "

"so anxious to go," the woman crossed her fingers, but the words in her mouth became more and more sharp, "when you seduced other people's husbands to bed, you were also so weak-minded?" "

chen li raised his head violently, "what are you talking about?" "

the woman didn't say a word, smiled and nodded her chin at a person next to her.