fan wai: misalignment 46

after chen li returned to his seat, he was grabbed by li yangyang and asked for a long time.

fortunately, chen li was able to carry what he should have carried, and rao was interrogated by li yangyang in every way, and he did not spit out half a word, and he perfunctorily tortured li yangyang in four or two thousand pounds.

at half past five, the staff left work and walked a large group of people. duan kang used to leave work half an hour later, and chen li was waiting for him in his seat. as soon as his phone rang, he took his stuff out of the building.

all the way to the door of a café at the intersection of this road, chen li wrapped his clothes tightly, took a breath of heat, and waited quietly.

not long after, a black commercial vehicle stopped in front of chen li.

the rear seat window was lowered, and duan yuhang's small face appeared in the field of vision: "uncle li li!" get in the car and go home! "

chen li smiled and pulled the car door open and sat in the passenger seat.

duan kang personally helped him fasten his seat belt, and when he skimmed chen li's face, he paused for a moment and quietly leaned over and kissed chen li on the lips for a few seconds.

the kiss was not deep, just lips were close together, but chen li still felt that his heart was beating faster.

after duan kang finished kissing, he licked his lips somewhat seriously: "lipstick has been applied?" "

"hmm."

"how about using it, is it okay?" duan kang smiled, "i rarely buy this, i'm afraid you won't like it." 

chen li hurriedly shook his head: "very good, very moist." 

duan kang took a deep look at chen li and said in a dumb voice, "the taste is also very sweet." "

chen li touched his lips, a little embarrassed: "after wiping for most of the day, it has dried up, where is the smell." "

duan kang raised an eyebrow and spontaneously moved the car, for a long time: "it's sweet." "

duan yuhang installed a day of arrogance in the company and gave him a bad beating. at this moment, there was no one else, he couldn't stop wrapping his arms around chen li's neck, a small head resting on chen li's shoulder, and softly shouted, "uncle li li..."

chen li turned his head sideways, just in front of the dark eyes of the upper section of yuhang, and smiled lightly: "hanghang knows me now?" "

duan yuhang blinked.

"it's cold in the company," chen li poked duan yuhang's face, warm and soft and tender, "but also the most cold to me." obviously, i can talk and laugh with others, shake hands with them, and when i come here, i will raise my chin and hum coldly. "

"uncle li li, you can't blame me," duan yuhang hurriedly defended himself, and incidentally looked at duan kang who was driving with a gloomy eye, "it's all the idea of the great demon king, he didn't let me get close to you!" "

duan kang snorted coldly while driving: "your boy is so sticky uncle li li, if you let you get close, maybe you will have to show some flaws, i am thinking about the overall situation." "

duan yuhang cut disdainfully and arched over chen li: "uncle li li, don't look at the old father pretending to be so serious, in fact, he misses you." "

"huh?"

duan yuhang smiled, leaned over chen li's ear, bent his small hand to protect his mouth from duan kang, and whispered a few words.