fan wai: misplaced 67

duan kang looked at the shirt he had just taken off in front of him and said in a deep voice, "you say." "

chen li put the shirt in his hand: "you smell it first." "

duan kang squeezed his clothes and sniffed, at first he didn't smell anything, he inhaled and smelled for a long time, before he smelled the perfume smell that had been dispersed for the most part, if there was none.

chen li calmly flipped over the clothes in his hand and pointed to the lipstick stain: "you look at this again." "

duan kang frowned and glanced at it, his fingers lightly scratching on the red stain, and said, "this is lipstick." 

"yes," the words had already been punctured, and chen li did not intend to be confused anymore, "it is lipstick." 

duan kang stared at the lipstick stain for a long time, and suddenly laughed.

he shook his head, his eyes helpless and distressed: "are you suspicious that i have a woman outside?" "

"otherwise... what's going on," chen libei looked over his face, holding his neck hard, in fact, his heart was panicked, "you give an explanation?" "

duan kang threw his shirt aside and naturally took chen li over.

chen li did not resist, but kept his ears open and waited for him to speak. 

duan kang said: "you guessed right, lipstick is left by the woman, and the perfume is also the smell of her body." "

chen li suddenly stared at him angrily, his face turning pale and his breathing accelerated: "so you are... admit it? "

"there's nothing you can't admit about." duan kang carefully observed chen li's look, but the corners of his lips were stained with a little natural smile.

chen li immediately broke away from duan kang's embrace and said with a cold face: "you let me calm down alone for a while." "

he just wanted to leave, duan kang stretched out his arm and fished the person back, and no matter how hard chen li pushed and shoved, he placed him tightly in his arms, laughing: "why are you in a hurry to leave?" "

chen li was so angry that his teeth were fighting, and the muscles of his cheeks trembled silently: "you have admitted it, what else can i say?" "

"but i didn't say which woman left it."

chen li clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, "that's not important anymore." "

"is it really not important," duan kang drew the person closer, looking at chen li's eyes fixedly, "i don't want to ask me, which woman left something?" "

chen li tilted his head awkwardly and said negatively, "no need! "

"don't really want to know?" duan kang continued to probe.

chen li's mouth was sharp, but his heart was actually on fire, and he was eager to blind the sword, directly cut open duan kang's heart, and dig out the woman's name to see it clearly.

he was confusedly silent for a long time, and finally took a deep breath and held duan kang's head hard: "confess! "

duan kang laughed out loud, and his eyes were full of tenderness.

chen li's expression was not so good-looking, he didn't even know what coke there was, it was worth duan kang laughing so much. he furrowed his brows tightly and said more urgently, "confess now!" "

duan kang didn't want to tease his wife anymore, and after laughing, he said softly, "it's secretary liang's." "

chen li was stunned: "secretary liang? "

secretary liang is an old employee of duan kang's side, a particularly shrewd and capable woman. personal ability is extremely strong, chen li and her shallow contact several times, each time by her aura and professional ability to impress.

"didn't i tell you that at the wine table today, secretary liang helped me block most of the wine," duan kang scratched chen li's face, "so in the end, i have nothing to do, but she is half drunk." "

"then you are..."

"after the liquor bureau dispersed, i saw that she was in this state, it was impossible to drive by herself, and it was not safe for her to take a taxi as a drunken woman, so i borrowed her mobile phone, called her fiancé, and asked him to come to the door of the mansion to pick up people, and i was responsible for carrying her to the door to breathe," duan kang shrugged, "she was drunk and crooked, i supported her... you say this lipstick and perfume smell, where did it come from? "

chen li was stunned for a moment, as if the blocked pipe had been unblocked, and his heart was instantly happy.

"to prove what i said, i'll make a phone call and you listen."

after speaking, duan kang fished out his mobile phone from the side and gave a call to the number with the note as liang mi.

the phone rang a few times and then it was answered, and the person who answered the phone was indeed a man: "hello? "

"xiao liu, it's me," duan kang turned on the hands-free, looking at chen li while talking, "liang mi has arrived home, how is she doing?" "

xiao liu smiled: "thank you duan for always caring." we're all home, she's drunk big tonight, came back and threw up, and is now a little soberer. i'm waking her up. "

"in this way," duan kang raised an eyebrow at chen li, and there was a bit of pride in his expression, "then you take good care of her, thanks to her today." wait until she wakes up and you tell her that this month the bonus will double. "

xiao liu was happy: "duan zong, you can be really generous, yes, when she wakes up, i will definitely tell her." "

duan kang said a few words of greeting and hung up the phone.

chen li was embarrassed at this moment: "yes... that's it. "

"otherwise, what else could it be," duan kang leaned over, the tip of his nose against the tip of chen li's nose, "can i still leave you alone at home and go out on your own to have fun?" "

chen li blushed, knowing that he was wrong to blame duan kang, and even duan kang's eyes did not dare to look directly.

duan kang was angry: "i am alone there for half a day, li li, you have no confidence in me." "

chen li carefully raised his eyelids, "i'm sorry." "

duan kang was reasonable, but he put on some shelves, and lay back on his own, without speaking.

chen li took the initiative to lean over and rubbed his hand on duan kang's waist a few times: "brother kang, are you angry?"