fanwai: misalignment 47

afterwards.

chen li was lying on his back on the messy bed, his limbs were sore and weak, and his skin was flushed with sweat after exercise. his chest rose and fell violently, and the sound of his breathing hid the mute of being crushed by lust.

duan kang left his body, leaned heavily on chen li's side, bowed his head and kissed chen li's hot forehead.

before doing it, he was also vaguely worried that he had never done such a thing with a man, and he was also a straight man through and through before he met chen li. if you don't reach that hurdle at the last moment, wouldn't it be embarrassing?

but as it turned out, his concerns were simply unnecessary.

he had never tasted such crazy and engaged sex-love.

chen li's body had a huge attraction to him, chen li's every involuntary reaction in the process, every shy response, let him completely forget everything around him, the heat was even more intense, full of eyes only chen li, chen li, chen li.

"tired?" duan kang carefully touched chen li's face, and the delicate touch still made his heart itch unbearably.

chen li nodded and shook his head again. obviously, he is a man who has been married once, but he still has a green feeling of untouched: "also... ok. "

the fun sex-love made duan kang feel relaxed, and even his spirit was cheerful and cheerful. he couldn't help but repeatedly touch mozi chen li's lips with his index finger and smiled lowly: "just okay, not very good?" 

chen li glanced at him, lowered his head and leaned lightly on duan kang's chest, not saying a word, but with a warm and soft strength, it made duan kang's breathing become stable and heavy again.

the two people warmed up on the bed for a while, and duan kang got up: "i will go to the bathroom to put hot water, and then i will carry you to wash it." 

he had been a straight man for more than thirty years and knew nothing about homosexuality. with chen li these days, he privately took out the momentum of preparing for the college entrance examination, read popular science articles, understood the way men get along with each other and the details that must be paid attention to, and tried to overtake in curves.

there is no set at home, if you do not clean up in time, you may be inflamed and feverish.

duan kang went into the bathroom naked, patiently put a basin of hot water, hugged chen li and lay down to soak it, and occasionally washed it with a shower, with a gentle movement.

the bathroom was hot and foggy, and it was moist to suck into the lungs, which was very comfortable.

chen li closed his eyes to enjoy duan kang's service, and his muscles relaxed.

"li li," duan kang lowered his eyelids, leaning against chen li's ear, calling him more intimate and natural, "tell me, how did you feel just now?" 

chen li grasped the edge of the bathtub and did not know how to answer for a while.

talking about trouble has never been his strong point, and it is even more impossible to evaluate bed matters.

duan kang coaxed him softly: "if you can't say anything specific, you can also score a score." "

men almost all have such a feeling of conquest, after a ride can get the other party's satisfactory evaluation, than any praise words are used, duan kang is not exempt.

chen li's voice was as small as a mosquito's: "that... then get a perfect score. "

duan kang smiled, "that's not okay." this is our first time, the first time to give me full marks, if i am proud, i will not improve. "