fan wai: misalignment 43

chen li himself did not mention it, and duan kang was not willing to force him to change, so he could only face chen li's back every night and see the people who were thinking about it, at most, secretly put his hand on chen li's waist and live a little addiction.

but it really hurt him.

i have to say that human nature is greedy. when i didn't get it, i was full of thoughts about kissing chen li and completing the great unity of the world. kissed, and longed for chen li to help him vent with his hands first, this was done, and i expected chen li to change the previous habit and nestle in his arms.

more and more wanted, more and more wanted.

it is also becoming more and more unorthodox.

"li li..." the black light was blinding, and duan kang looked at chen li's exposed back that was hazy by the moonlight, and his throat knot moved slightly, and he cried tentatively.

chen li did not look back, and his nasal voice turned: "huh? "

duan kang leaned behind chen li and kissed him on the neck, and after a moment of silence, he still lowered his head deeply: "it's all right." "

chen li knew what duan kang was thinking in his heart.

he could clearly feel that duan kang's respect and tolerance for him were true, but the anxiety in duan kang's heart was also true.

both of them had slept in the same bed for so long, and chen li still maintained his previous habit of sleeping with his back to the person. thinking about duan kang's goodness now, he really felt a little overwhelmed.

duan kang has paid so much for this family, and he still keeps tugging at the sesame grain in the past, and he is also stuffy with duan kang, which is really a feeling of losing duan kang.

duan kang shouted for a while and then didn't move, until the wind outside the window stopped, and then he quietly rubbed chen li's waist and said softly: "baby, good night." "

chen li didn't respond, and all kinds of ideas in his mind were struggling.

duan kang also thought he was asleep, but he didn't care much and closed his eyes.

after a while, when duan kang's consciousness became confused and almost sank to sleep with a string of kung fu, chen li suddenly shouted in a dumb voice: "brother kang." "

duan kang was slightly shocked, and qiang zi raised his heavy eyelids, and his voice was thick with a thick nasal cavity: "what's wrong?" "

chen li turned around, and before duan kang could react, the cat-like careful nestled into duan kang's arms.

this shocked duan kang.

he stared at the hairy head under his eyelids, drowsily all leaving work in an instant.

"li li," duan kang was afraid of what chen li was thinking, "how... what's wrong? "

chen li shook his head, and his short soft hair inadvertently scratched on duan kang's naked chest muscles, scratching duan kang's crispy and numb, scratching his skin and itching into his heart and liver: "nothing else, it's... let's sleep like this later. "

he raised his eyelids, and a pair of clear as water eyes looked directly at duan kang: "okay? "

duan kang immediately hugged the man tightly, eager to hold his face and kiss him happily.

chen li can always inadvertently smash a huge surprise into his heart.

"good, good," duan kang's heart warmed, "from now on, my arms will be your territory, and if you want to lie down, no one else will let you." "

chen li laughed, "isn't there still a voyage?" "

"this cub should grow up, not so squeamish," duan kang snorted, "in the future, i will have to time him when he lies down, how can i let him always rely on it?" "

this strong embrace and iron-like arms made chen li feel at ease to the extreme.

originally, he thought how difficult it would be to get rid of his habit of sleeping with his back to people that he had cultivated for many years, but now he found that he only needed the courage to turn around. after turning around, the temperature in duan kang's arms let him know what it was to be steady, and there was no reason to turn back from then on.

the big bed was not long new, but the two people slept together like this, only to find that in fact, there was not much difference between changing and not changing. falling asleep face to face, the two of them huddled together, and another person's seat was vacated.

but it doesn't matter.

duan kang was not serious once in a while, he thought, anyway, in the future, this empty place can still be used as a battlefield, and the space is large enough to play, and it is not bad.