fan wai: misalignment 34

chen li has recently felt that manager wang is wrong.

i don't know if it was his delusion or what, manager wang seemed to be particularly interested in him. obviously, it was not a big deal, but he was always called to the office alone, and it was a long time to talk about it. when he stayed alone in the office to eat at noon, he could always be seen by manager wang.

even if he was making marketing plans against the computer, manager wang would unconsciously lean over from behind, his palm touching his arm, and his head would almost be close to him.

chen li felt very uncomfortable.

he also secretly inquired about the news from several other little girls in the same office. those little girls were not efficient, and when they talked about gossip, they were twittering and screaming. it turned out that manager wang had been married a few years earlier and had a daughter. the wife is beautiful and fierce, but also has a background, this advertising company, is the manager wang's wife's brother to open.

with this layer of nepotism, the surname wang was the manager as soon as he took office, and everyone was still quite unconvinced at first. fortunately, manager wang's ability is still passable, and gradually no one mentions this stubble anymore.

after knowing this, chen li calmed down slightly.

manager wang is married to a woman and has children, and should be a straight man. those previous actions may have been too sensitive and hearty.

after work, chen li went to a nearby mall to buy vegetables and made dinner.

duan kang took duan yuhang home on time, and the three of them ate hotly, and chen li washed the dishes.

when washing dishes, duan kang also rushed into the kitchen, and the tall man seemed to be somewhat immobile in the narrow kitchen. however, duan kang didn't care about this either, and smiled and gave chen li a hand. 

the two men chatted casually as they cleaned up the pots and pans. the topic turned to chen li's work, and chen li mentioned manager wang's matter in a joking tone.

the more duan kang listened, the more he felt that something was wrong.

his social experience is much richer than chen li's, and his vision of discerning people is also very poisonous. as soon as he heard that manager wang was always dangling around chen li consciously or unconsciously, his heart sank.

after washing the dishes, duan kang took his mobile phone to the balcony to make a few calls, and when he came back, his face looked better.

before going to bed at night, chen li took the hand of duan kang, who was about to enter the guest room, and said, "brother kang, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, i am on a business trip." at home, please take care of it. "

duan kang raised an eyebrow: "you have just joined the company not long ago, and you have already started a business trip?" "

"a design case, you have to work with a company in another province to negotiate, i am a member of the design team of this case, i must go."

duan kang hesitated, but still asked, "you and... who goes with you? "

chen li looked at duan kang's tangled eyes, smiled and soothed: "rest assured, there are four people going, two men and two women." we stayed outside for one night and slept in four rooms. "

hearing this, duan kang was relieved.

his bony fingers inserted into chen li's hair and gently commanded, "that's fine." when i get to the place, remember to send me a message to reassure me. pay attention to safety on the road, and contact me in time if there is something, okay? "

chen li nodded.

duan kang hugged chen li and kissed deeply for a while in front of the partition wall between the guest room and the master bedroom, and said in a hoarse voice: "okay, go to bed early." good night...... li li. "

chen li blushed in the darkness, walked to the door of the master bedroom, pressed the doorknob, and answered softly: "brother kang, good night." "

early the next morning, chen li got up, simply packed up some things, and went out with a travel bag.

the other three members, including manager wang, were already waiting for chen li at the high-speed rail station. after meeting with them, the group took the high-speed train to the neighboring provinces, put their things in the hotel, and urgently put into work.

this advertising design case is extremely important to them. their company is small, and the usual customers are also small companies that are shrimp soldiers and crab generals. but this time the customer is hongkang financial group, such as a large company, can cooperate with hongkang, and their performance for a whole year does not have to worry.

to receive such a big case, even the general manager of their company was surprised, so he did not dare to slack off at all, and gave a military order to manager wang and the entire design team, asking them to unite with the design team of other provinces, and they were bound to do a good job in the sample and sign the contract of hongkang smoothly.

chen li was also surprised that they could cooperate with hongkang, but his surprise was different from others. duan kang is the president of hongkang financial group, and he vaguely feels that they can receive hongkang's case and have an inseparable connection with duan kang.

but this was just a guess on his part, and he didn't think much about it. he's just a member of the team, and he just needs to complete the task well and get a bonus.

they negotiated with the team from other provinces for a whole day, from the overall framework to the details, from hongkang's design preferences to market requirements.

halfway through, manager wang also plucked up the courage to call the responsible manager of hongkang. the responsible manager of hongkang did not look down on them because they were small companies, but their attitude was surprisingly good, surprisingly patient, and made everyone more confident for a time.

after a busy day, chen li returned to the hotel.

dragging his tired body to take a shower, putting on a bathrobe and coming out, chen li opened the computer and continued to read the case.

halfway through, there was a knock at the door.

chen li opened the door and looked at manager wang, who was wearing a suit and leather shoes, standing at the door with a smile, holding a food box in his hand, and said: "chen li, after a busy day, i went outside to buy the special snacks here, can i taste it together?" "

chen li was somewhat resistant to manager wang's close behavior, so he politely refused: "no, no, thank you manager, i am very full." "

manager wang was a little disappointed, but he was not discouraged: "this... that's all right," he glanced into chen li's room, his eyes lit up, "are you still looking at the design case?" "

"yes, there are so many things to consider in this design case, and i am still thinking about it."

"i just have some new ideas to communicate with you," manager wang leaned in, "let's go in and talk." "

chen li's spine stiffened: "enter me... room? "

manager wang said generously: "just talk about the case, can't you?" "

chen li hesitated.

"we're all men, i have wives and daughters, what do you think?" manager wang smiled and patted chen li's shoulder, "come, let me in." "

he insisted repeatedly, and chen li could not refuse anymore, and forced manager wang to come in.

as soon as manager wang came in, chen li looked at the bathrobe on his body, silently entered the bathroom, and changed into serious clothes.

manager wang sat on the edge of the bed, watching chen li change his clothes, and his eyes darkened: "guarding against me? "

"no, no," chen li waved his hand, laughing awkwardly, "i just think it's not appropriate to wear a bathrobe to talk about serious things." "

manager wang didn't say anything, patted the seat next to him, "come, come and sit, there is a place to change here."