fan wai: misplaced 55

duan kang's hometown is in a particularly broken small village, traffic jams, information isolation, decades of failure to develop, or that look. the villagers still face the loess with their backs to the sky, guarding the acre and three points of land to eat.

there was no direct train, duan kang took chen li and duan yuhang, tossed and turned several times, hired a car, and staggered all the way into the mountain village.

duan yuhang was shaken dizzy, his face turned pale, and after getting out of the car, chen li held him and breathed fresh air for a long time, and his look returned to normal.

the staff who helped move the grave were already waiting there, and when they saw duan kang get out of the car, they hurried up to meet him, smiled and said, "duan zong, you are coming." the places are all chosen, the tools are brought, do we go now or..."

duan kang nodded, "go now, it's on the mountain bag next to you, not far away." "

"done."

the staff greeted each other and rushed to the mountain under the leadership of duan kang.

it had just rained lightly, and the mountain road was slightly muddy and slippery. the mountain road was not developed, narrow and difficult to walk, duan kang held duan yuhang in his hand, and tightly held chen li, all the way not smooth.

around noon, i arrived at the grave of duan kang's parents.

it's not appropriate to say that it's a grave, it's a mound with weeds all around it. the stone inscription on the tablet has long been blurred by the erosion of wind and rain, and it looks a bit vicissitudes.

the staff repeatedly said that your son is going to pick you up and go to a good place to live, don't be angry, disturb your rest in peace... one side sharply broke the soil, ready to get the coffin out. 

chen li watched from a distance and secretly shook duan kang's hand.

duan kang looked back, smiled and shook his head: "i'm fine." 

duan yuhang was now nestled in chen li's arms, and the child had no concept of life and death, and naturally did not have any understanding. when he was born, duan kang was already a big president, so his previous experience of his father was also very vague.

he opened two big round eyes: "uncle li li, what are we doing?" 

chen li smiled and poked his little fleshy face: "take your grandparents to live in a good place, so that they can rest in the ground." 

duan yuhang had never seen his grandparents, nor did he know what was called rest, staring at the staff for a long time, he didn't think it was interesting, and he fell asleep leaning on chen li's chest in a trance.

the group worked for a whole day, breaking the map and transporting and going through various process rituals, until dusk, before transferring the coffin of duan kang's parents to the cemetery selected in advance.

duan kang knelt down in front of the tomb and prostrated his head three times: "parents, my son has picked you up." "

chen li saw him kneel, and without much hesitation, walked over to duan kang's side and also knelt down.

duan kang took a deep breath, and his eyes were a little red: "parents, when you were alive, you didn't let you live a good life, it was your son who was not good." in the future, my son will come to see you more so that you can rest assured. "

he took chen li's hand and beckoned duan yuhang to come to him: "my son has a good career now, and his family also has it." mommy and daddy, this is your daughter-in-law, see you for the first time. he's a man, and you two elders probably don't quite understand and get angry. but don't blame me, i've touched my heart once in my life. the son is with him with the idea of living a lifetime, not willful and playful. "

chen li felt the temperature and strength in his hand, his heart trembled, facing the newly carved stone stele, looking at the words "father, duan aimin; mother, liu xiujuan" on it, and secretly called out to his parents.

"this is your grandson, you've seen him several times, you should be quite familiar," duan kang stroked duan yuhang's head, "he has grown a lot taller this year, and he is still obedient." "

the soft light of the twilight shines in the cemetery, the sound of insects crouches in the hard-to-see places, and the surrounding area becomes more and more quiet.

chen li listened to duan kang's chatter for a long time, watching this man say most of his own things in front of his parents' grave without reporting happiness or worry, chen li thought that if duan kang's parents were still alive, duan kang must be a filial piety praised by everyone in front of the sickbed.

as the sun sank for the most part, duan kangcai struggled to stand up and pat the dust on his knees.

chen li helped him close the collar of his trench coat: "brother kang, don't be sad. if mom and dad had known about the underground and saw that you were living so well now, they would be at ease and would understand us. "

duan kang nodded, "i'm tired of following me for a busy day today, right?" "

"it was ok."

"i asked the secretary to rent a hotel nearby in advance, provide dinner, and let's go."

chen li took the initiative to hold duan kang's hand: "good. "

the two men looked at each other and smiled, and the complex emotions that had not been spoken were all exchanged and understood in one look.

duan yuhang obediently stayed by duan kang's side, and the atmosphere of the cemetery made him dare not make a mistake.

before the family could turn around, footsteps from far and near sounded behind them.

the footsteps quickly stopped, and a male voice stood up: "brother." "

chen li turned his head.

in the cool twilight wind, duan yi was wearing a black suit and stood there with a pale face.