fan wai: misalignment 60

on the way back from duan kang's hometown, chen li and duan kang fell into an eerie silence.

the road conditions are not very good, and the car is often bumpy. chen li and duan kang sat on both sides of the back seat, and every time the car bumped, the two of them looked at each other, but did not speak, and immediately skimmed their heads after reading that glance, each with their own thoughts.

duan yuhang was unaware of this, or he may have noticed it but didn't take it seriously, sitting mischievously on chen li's lap, overpowering the car window, like a little bird chattering about new things outside, asking non-stop.

this continued until three people boarded the high-speed train.

DUAN YUHANG MADE TROUBLE ALL THE WAY, REALLY TIRED, THE SMALL BODY CURLED UP IN THE SOFT CHAIR, AND IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO FALL ASLEEP. CHEN LI ALSO SILENTLY PULLED OUT THE U-SHAPED PILLOW AND EYE MASK FROM HIS BACKPACK, READY TO TAKE A REST.

HE HAD JUST PUT ON THE U-SHAPED PILLOW WHEN DUAN KANG SUDDENLY STOOD UP.

chen li still thought he was going to the toilet, who knew that duan kang just picked up duan yuhang lightly, put him in the seat next to him, and sat next to chen li, silently holding his hand.

"kang ge?" chen li wondered.

duan kang shook his head and leaned into chen li's ear: "let's talk." "

chen li was stunned for a moment, nodded his head and said good.

that night, he impulsively directly proposed an invitation to register a marriage with duan kang abroad, duan kang was immediately confused, he could calmly debate and answer at the negotiating table, his tongue was knotted, he didn't know what to answer, and he was confused first. 

at this time, he took the initiative to come up to talk, and it is estimated that there is some consideration.

chen li was inexplicably a little nervous, and his palms were sweating.

duan kang rubbed his thumb on the back of chen li's hand, focused his gaze on the side of his face, and said, "i'm sorry, what you said that day was too sudden, i wasn't mentally prepared, and i may not have answered very well." "

chen li shook his head: "no, no, no, i am also too impulsive." i didn't think too much about it at that time, and i thought that instead of always worrying about all kinds of things, it would be better to get a marriage certificate directly. "

duan kang smiled, his eyelids drooping slightly, as if he was thinking.

"brother kang," chen li said carefully, "this matter is not urgent, if you are not too happy, we can..."

"i'm not unhappy," duan kang said in a tone that became extremely serious, with the power to reassure people every word, "on the contrary, i was actually very surprised that you offered to register your marriage." but...... li li, you have to tell me, how is the definition of the matter of our marriage and proof in your heart? "

chen li was a little dumbfounded.

definition? he really hadn't thought about it.

he was a bit of a man of his own words, taking idealism, and always felt that since he had decided to live a lifetime with duan kang, it was sooner or later to prove it, and he would not consider too many practical factors and significance.

duan kang is much more rational than him, doing things is always step by step, not only that, but also have to analyze and consider where to step on the next step, and what strength is most appropriate to step on before stepping down, which is why in the process of pursuing chen li, there are few excessive and overheated moves, and chen li has been in contact with these days, it is always like warm water boiling slow tea, not seeking to boil immediately, but seeking the slightest taste, no difference.

"i hope that we will register for marriage with sufficient emotional foundation and preparation," duan kang said in a warm voice, laughing bitterly twice, and pointing to chen li as if to point to the fine lines in the corners of his eyes, "you see, we are not young, and we have all had failed marriages." so i think that registering for marriage with full consideration will lead to a lifetime of marriage and no going back. "

chen li said, "brother kang, i understand." "

"then you..."

"i spoke impulsively that day, but i thought about it carefully, if i hadn't already taken the matter of registering marriage with you for granted in my heart, i wouldn't have said it easily," chen li's eyes reflected the light of the sky, and the bright hall came to duan kang's heart, "brother kang, just like you said, we are not young, and we have all been planted once in the matter of marriage." my guts are actually very small, eating fish is stuck once by the fish bones, i dare not eat it for several years. but you have to believe me, in the matter of marriage, i have enough confidence and courage in myself, in you, in our feelings for us. "

duan kang was greatly moved, and his palms were hot and sweaty.

"i may not understand what is defined," chen li scratched his head without embarrassment, but his eyes were resolute and sincere, "before, you told me that you wanted to live with me for a lifetime, and at that time i was still a little afraid." but after spending so much time with you, i want to tell you now that i am willing and want to live with you for the rest of my life, and every word i say is serious. "

duan kang heard chen li's serious words and cryptic confessions, and his heart suddenly beat faster, and he once again felt what a fawn was... the old deer rammed.

his throat was blocked as if he could not speak, for a long time, smiled and nodded slightly, and said hoarsely: "good, good, good..."

the high-speed train drove steadily forward, turning into the cave in a flash, and the surrounding area was pitch black.

chen li quietly leaned on duan kang's thick shoulder.

duan kang smelled the familiar fragrance on his body, his throat tightened, and said, "i am really ashamed, i, as a husband, have not yet had time to give you a grand marriage proposal." "

chen li smiled lightly, "how old are you, just live a good life." people are not suitable, life is not good, and the form is more extravagant. "

"then let's go back, take a few sets of wedding photos, and i will complete the procedures for registering a marriage abroad as soon as possible." now that we have decided, let's not delay. "

"yes."

"what are you going to do with the wedding?"

chen li pursed his lips: "i didn't want to make it too public." just thinking... do a small business at the notary office, come back and invite familiar friends and colleagues to a meal. "

duan kang lowered his head and kissed him on the forehead: "you are used to keeping a low profile, i listen to you." "

chen li's heart was full, for a while, and he nodded slightly.

as the long beam drew near, the cave was coming to an end.

duan kang lowered his head, hiding the throbbing in his heart, and easily and solemnly shouted in chen li's ear: "... wife? "

chen lixian tightened duan kang's sleeve, and as the high-speed train pulled out of the cave, the dazzling and brilliant light repelled all darkness, and at the same time, his eyes hurt, and he laughed and hummed: "here."