fanwai: dog's birthday (xiao ye's perspective)

xiao ye's birthday is coming.

zhao xianghai remembered this day very clearly, afraid that he would forget it. but then he found that there was no need to remember, because xiao ye began to mutter about it consciously or unconsciously the week before his birthday.

the guy has a very thick skin, and he wants to take the birthday by the head and let zhao xianghai give him sweetness.

zhao xianghai thought about what gifts to give xiao ye a week, and he had an idea in his heart.

on their birthdays, both of them had to work another half-day shift in the morning.

zhao xianghai absentmindedly touched the fish in the company for half a day, and at noon, assistant wang came to remind him: "general manager zhao, the clothes you ordered have arrived, and the stylist is waiting outside." 

zhao xianghai smiled lightly, "well, let him come in." 

the stylist entered the office, said a few words of greeting to zhao xianghai, and then took out the ability to look after the family and began to model zhao xianghai.

the hair had to be meticulously combed with hairspray, and although the eyebrow shape was good enough, it had to be repaired to repair a few oblique and miscellaneous ones, which looked more elegant and neat. accessories also have to keep up, zhao zong's temperament, you must wear a metal thin edge of the glasses to lining.

the stylist was busy for more than an hour, pulling zhao xianghai to the mirror and taking a picture: "zhao zong, how do you see?" 

zhao xianghai looked at himself in the mirror, a little embarrassed: "is it... some are too embellishments? 

"no," the stylist snapped his fingers, "you're dressed like that, it's just right." believe me, xiao will definitely be fascinated by you and his eyes are straight, haha. "

zhao xianghai smiled slightly, did not speak, and pulled out a black bow tie from the side and put it on himself.

the stylist stopped him: "oh, this is not necessary. i've got your clothes ready, and it's a bit of a violation to put on this. "

"it doesn't matter," zhao xianghai said with an unexpected stubbornness, "i like it a lot, just wear it." "

do a good job of styling, command the company's affairs, zhao xianghai drove home.

xiao ye was already waiting in the courtyard.

zhao xianghai opened the car door, the polished leather shoes stepped on the ground, and the strong and slender legs stepped out of the car, and the whole person stood in front of xiao ye.

xiao ye was originally in a calm mood, but as soon as he saw zhao xianghai, who had carefully taken care of the shape, his eyes immediately became sticky, and he looked at it stupidly for a long time before he dumbed his voice: "you..."

"i have a lot of friends coming over today, so i'll just clean up," zhao xianghai slightly spread his arms, "is there any problem?" "

xiao ye gulped and grabbed zhao xianghai's wrist: "deliberately, right?" "

"what did i do on purpose?"

"won't let me touch it for a few days, knowing i'm hungry, so he deliberately hooked me."

zhao xianghai cut a little, "i think a lot." "

xiao ye hugged zhao xianghai, slightly pulled open his coat, and carefully bit down on his neck: i want to you. "

"be serious," zhao xianghai hurriedly pushed his body away and walked into the house, "the banquet is not ready, and there are still busy people, less fuss." "