fan wai: misalignment 44

chen li did a good job in the marketing department.

although the work is complicated and some cases are quite challenging, it is very suitable for chen li's appetite. his missing expertise was picked up bit by bit in practice, and he became more and more comfortable with advertising and marketing design solutions, and was praised by the minister several times in a month.

the work is going well and there is good social progress. although the department is full of yin and yang, the girls are warm and cheerful. chen li stayed in the department for a few days, was pulled to participate in several chats, and was sniffed out by several female colleagues.

chen li had nothing to hide and generously admitted it. everyone's acceptance is quite high, occasionally there are one or two that are not very adaptable can also be closed wheat processing, will not rush to make a fuss against the same set, in short, quite harmonious.

chen li has worked for so many days, and the only thing that feels a little crying and laughing is that duan kang's image in the minds of these employees is unexpectedly tall.

male colleagues feel that boss duan is a real man, righteous, enough brothers, company benefits and a reasonable system of rest, back to them in front of the circle of people from other companies in the circle to show off.

some female colleagues have added a layer of admiration on this basis.

this year, a man like duan boss, who is handsome and mature, has a good figure, and although he has a son, he is very strong in his own conditions, and he can't find a second one with a lantern. those who are already married, occasionally see duan kang and inevitably think about it, those who are not married, when they see duan kang's small heart fluttering and jumping, there are even more people.

chen li talked to duan kang about this matter at dinner, and duan kang just smiled and said, "let them want to go, i am yours anyway, and no one can take it away." 

chen li couldn't say how he felt, and his heart was particularly warm.

that day, duan kang came down to inspect, and before he inspected the marketing department, a female colleague who had been sitting next to chen li, called li yangyang, took a small round mirror and began to step up makeup, what concealer loose powder eyebrow pencil lipstick was all laid out. 

chen li couldn't help but say, "so solemn? "

"of course," li yangyang glanced at him, drawing eyeliner for himself in the small mirror, "you think, like the boss level, we can see each other once a month is lucky enough." he personally came to inspect, we are not in a hurry to pack up, with the best side to show the style... hey, do you see my eyeliner crooked? "

chen li retracted his gaze and looked at several female colleagues around him who were making up makeup, and his heart was inexplicably sour.

it was as if the treasure that had been cherished had been discovered.

duan kang quickly transferred from another department and transferred to the marketing department with a group of backbones. as soon as he entered the office area, li yangyang sat up straight, posing as a female elite, the keyboard snapped like a cannon, proudly straightened his chest, and the corners of his mouth did not forget to carry the arc of confidence.

chen li looked a little like he wanted to laugh, and when he turned his head, he found that duan kang was looking at this corner of him.

he licked his lips and hurriedly lowered his head to work, not wanting to leak the relationship between the two out of the horse's feet.

duan kang looked at chen li, who was shrinking his head, the corners of his mouth unconsciously ticked, coughed to restore his composure, talked with the director of the marketing department for a few minutes, and then took a small megaphone to say a few words, gave the employees encouragement, and then turned to go out.

he had just taken a step, and li yangyang was hi. grabbing chen li's shoulder and shaking it, he whispered happily, "chen li, do you see it, the boss just looked in my direction!" "

"seeing and seeing," chen li was shaken dizzy, "i looked at it." "

"my mother, but it is really a glance of ten thousand years," li yangyang acted very exaggerated, naturally joyful, "you say that the boss can look at me?" "

chen li pursed his lips and hesitated, "no... i don't know. "

"stupid, that's definitely not good," li yangyang rolled his eyes and sighed, "i actually have self-knowledge... you say, if someone can make our boss fall in love, how bright and unattainable is that person? "

chen li scratched his head, still a little embarrassed: "maybe he is just an ordinary person with a gray head and a dirty face." "

li yangyang did not agree with chen li's words, cut a sound, and sent out a spring dream for a while, and went to work beautifully.

chen li thought about the look that duan kang had just looked at thoughtfully at him, and his heart was like a lake that was crumpled by the spring wind, rippling out of the circle of waves.

the office area had just eased up from the excitement of being encouraged by the boss inspector, and before it had calmed down for ten minutes, there was a lively voice in front of it.

li yangyang couldn't stay idle, as soon as he heard that there was a hilarity, his ass immediately lifted up from his chair and looked over to the other side and asked: "what's wrong?" "

chen li was quiet, and after processing a few lines of data at hand, he asked, "what happened?" "

li yangyang was happy, and his eyes were full of brilliance: "the boss is too considerate!" just encouraged our marketing department to do a good job recently, we sent someone to pack more than a dozen boxes of snacks in the underground shopping mall, saying that it was a little benefit. now the eldest son, the little prince, is leading the hair and things. "

when chen li heard that there was still duan yuhang's share, he hurriedly raised his head and looked at it.

sure enough, duan yuhang walked in front, quite a bit like his father, beckoning people to pile up the snacks in the big box on each employee's table, and pile it up.

li yangyang was very excited, and when duan yuhang walked up to her, she was bold: "little friend, can we shake hands?" "

duan yuhang shook hands with her and successfully won the heart of an old aunt.

chen li watched duan yuhang walk in front of him, still a little nervous, afraid that this cub would leak something.

fortunately, duan kang greeted duan yuhang in advance, and duan yuhang remembered it firmly. he walked up to chen li, looked arrogant, like a little tiger who didn't want to be close to people, grabbed a large handful of snacks from the box and held them in chen li's arms, and coldly spat out two words: "hold." "

chen li smiled and said thank you.

he was about to withdraw his hand when he suddenly found that under the cover of the snack bag, duan yuhang held his hand tightly and stuffed something into his palm.

chen li raised an eyebrow and silently squeezed the thing tightly.

duan yuhang then sent something and went farther and farther.

chen li looked around and was quiet, and li yangyang was also tired, so he was relieved and quietly bent down to open his palm to take a look.

in the palm of his hand lay a lipstick that had not yet been unsealed.

there is a small note on the lipstick box, on which is written a very simple line, look at this vigorous handwriting to know that it is duan kang's autograph - lips are cracked and do not know how to rub a lipstick.

there is also a small unhappy expression painted in the back.

chen li looked at this line, looked at this newly purchased lipstick, his heart jumped violently, and his face was completely red.