•4•galloways•

•Taylor•

Here I am standing on Rylee's apartment doorway.

I pulled her closer to my body feeling her against mine as we both leaned in.

My green eyes looked into the caramel ones of hers. I looked down at her nude colored lips reading her breathing pattern.

Silence fill the air around us I touched her cheek softly, letting my lips collide with hers.

My hands slide down her back kindly stopping at her hip.

I feel her hands reaching for my shirt that was tucked into my pants as she pulled them out.

"Rylee?"

She didn't listen and I couldn't stop kissing her lips even if I wanted to.

My tongue slipped in between her lips, tasting her. Most of her.

Rylee leaned back against her door and she looked at me feeling vulnerable.

We slowly pulled away and I looked at her as her hand reached the doorknob.

"I uh...."

She blushed hard and I smirked, "I won't tell Kai we kissed."

"She would freak out."

I chuckled pulling my tie off leaving it undone around my neck.

"I will definitely text you."

"Good."

I kissed her cheek sweetly and she disappeared into her apartment.

When I reached my car, I climbed in my seat and I heard my phone ping.

Unknown: When are you free?

I smirked looking up at the top of the staircase where her apartment door is.

I saved her number in my phone messaging back.

Me: I can fit a date in my schedule. How does Friday evening sound?

Ping!

Rylee: Sounds perfect. See you then. <3

....

Jordan pulled in next to me as I sit in the driveway letting the rain pound on the metal of my car.

He gets out of his car walking over to my passenger door, getting in.

"Why does it smell like perfume?"

His face scrunched as he tried to figure out the poppy flower scent.

Jordan's eyes grew at the realization and he looked me up and down.

"You had sex?!"

"What?! No," I defend myself.

"Why does it smell like flowers in here then? Kai doesn't wear that shit yet, she's 6!"

I exhaled, "I met a girl. Jeez. Kai really likes this girl and I do too. She's beautiful. Kai thinks she's a princess, she's a damn queen in my eyes."

Jordan's smirk threw me off when I looked at him confused.

"I know you didn't come all the way over here just to joke about me being with a girl tonight."

He grabbed his phone from his pocket, unlocking it to pull up a video.

"Security footage?"

"Someone has been trying to tap into our systems. Bugging our security cameras at the office."