•11•reminice•

•Taylor•

Mary walked in my bedroom talking but all I hear his muffled words.

My head was pounding and I couldn't open my eyes from the bright sun shining through my curtains.

"Shit..."

"Get your ass up, Taylor

I rolled my eyes and I laid my head in my pillow as I felt Mary pull on my arms.

"Get up. You're very lucky you didn't pull this with Kai home."

I groaned in pain from my massive hangover and raised up from my pillow laying on my back.

"What's wrong?"

She sat on my bed next to me handing me a glass of water and Tylenol, "What's going on, sweetie?"

"Rylee and I, we sort of broke up. She found out through my betrayal of a mother about my lifestyle. Yea I get what I do is bad and dangerous. But I don't hurt innocent people like my father did....does."

I sipped on the water and she looked at me holding my hand in hers, "I get why you kept the truth from Rylee. But she brings life to your eyes. What about Kai?"

What about Kai? They've grown attached to one another like best friends or sisters.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I am ready to tell Kai we split.

Rylee is never going to trust me again.

"I don't know, Mary. I wish I knew. I'm not even sure what to do next, or how to fix it."

Mary squeezed my hand tightly before letting go and looked at me with a sincere motherly look, "Let her come around. She'll understand, she knows the real you."

I exhaled.

I hope so.

•Rylee•

Manny knocked on my door and opened it looking straight at me and then to Kayden.

"Hey? I'm going on a coffee run. Do you want something?"

"My usual. Get him a black coffee."

Kayden's voice interrupts the room, "A teaspoon of sugar please."

Manny chuckled looking at me, "Yes sir," his eyes grew wide as he left my room.

I reached for my phone on my nightstand checking my messages.

A few from Taylor and Miss Catherine.

After what happened, I'm not sure if I can face her again. Or Taylor.

But I need to go back to work...

Miss Catherine was kind enough to let me take the week off and collect myself but Monday, I have to make my final decision.

"Any plans for today?"

"None."

Kayden turned over, looking at me smiling, "We should do something today. Especially you. You need to get out of the apartment."

"Where would we go?"

"How does shopping sound?"

"Don't you have a girlfriend you do that for?"

Kayden smiled, "She's coming too."

My eyes widened, "You made plans and didn't even tell me? She knew this whole time?"

"Yes?"

I giggled and he raised up grabbing his shorts from the floor, putting them on.

"Where is your leg and sleeves?"