•28•wife•

•Taylor•

Jordan, Grayson and Xavier were all standing in my office in front of my desk.

"How long will you be gone," Grayson asked.

"When will you come back," Xavier added stupidly not realizing he asked the same question.

"Tonight, I'll be back tomorrow. Do you understand rules and what needs to happen?"

Jordan nodded with a smile knowing he was my second in command, he's the boss while I am away.

Xavier hates it because I didn't choose him.

He's too childish and I know that says a lot because he's my gunman, he handles all weapons.

But that's the difference between the two, Jordan can fight any battle, he can aim and shoot anything he gets his hands on.

Xavier is known as my weapons because he can take them apart and put them back together, he knows them inside and out.

He knows each piece, screw, part and make them.

I don't tell him enough but I choose not too because he's cocky and horny all the damn time to realize his own good.

"Xavier, do you copy?"

He zoned out again looking at me, "Yes sir. Make sure the building isn't in flames by the time you come back. Can I be the leader?"

I rolled my eyes, "Jordan, you got this. Call me in case if any emergencies regarding my daughter or this. My jet is ready and I need to get going."

We filed out of my office and Jordan closed the door making sure the handle turned red.

"No one is to go in my office for any reason. I mean it, Xavier."

He saluted to me and I shook my head, "I'm serious, dude."

"Yes sir. I know. Jordan will beat my ass if I ever cross the threshold."

"Good. I'm leaving, see you guys tomorrow evening if not, Monday morning."

I walked out to the garage where the SUV awaits my arrival.

My bodyguard opened the passenger door and I climbed laying my bag by my feet and closing the door.

"To the airport. My jet is ready to go."

"Yes sir. Next stop, California."

I nodded.

•Rylee•

"Manny, can you help me pick out heels for my dress. I brought two pairs but I'm honestly not sure which to go for."

We were all in Sammy and Serena's room getting ready since Sammy is a makeup artist and Serena too.

Sammy did my makeup really bold, it's not too heavy but it isn't my natural light that I go for.

My dress is a off the shoulder midi dress in the color shade of dusty pink. The length drops to my ankle and I love the ruffles to it.

"Um how about these chunky heels?"

He held up a pair of my black silk Mary Jane chunky heels with straps around the ankle and I smiled, "Sounds good to me."

After we were all dolled up in makeup and our hair was done, I put my heels on and I looked in the mirror.

I had Smokey pink and black eyeshadow with a dark nude shade on my lips.

I looked in the mirror messing with my hair and it was curled but done up halfway with a bun.