•12•jack sparrow•

•Rylee•

New York.

It's beautiful, but crowded.

It's definitely different and the total opposite than where I am from.

Pretty sandy beaches as the cool water washed upon your feet when you walked along the ocean.

But that's not here.

The lights brightened its path as I walked down the sidewalk of the busy street.

Freezing temperatures, white fluffy snow falls around me as it builds up on the ground melting away from the previous day of rain.

I snuck my hands into the pockets of my black soft coat to keep warm and I made my way to the café, Starbucks.

My hand reached out for the cold black handle of the glass door and I stepped inside greeted by the barista behind the counter.

The shop was decorated in Christmas decorations as we passed Halloween and thanksgiving.

So Christmas was just weeks away.

"What can I get for you today?"

I ordered my usual and I waited for my drink to be made.

My phone started to ring when I looked down at the screen seeing who it was.

Taylor.

Quickly, I answered, "Hi, Baby."

"Hey, Gorgeous. What are you up to?"

"I walked around the city for a little while, now I'm getting Starbucks."

He chuckled, "Of course. I got you something."

"Awe, Christmas isn't for a few days."

"Turn around."

"Here you go," the barista says and I grabbed the drink turning around towards the exit door seeing Taylor holding flowers.

I blushed walking up to him, "Baby?"

He kissed my lips slowly handing me the roses, "We're going back to my place. I dropped Kai off at Kate's, dinner is waiting for us and wine. I have an early Christmas gift."

"Awe. Okay."

We walked out to his car and he opened the door for me letting me in the passenger seat.

....

"Happy Birthday, Beautiful."

When we walked in the house, Taylor had the living room set up for a cute date.

He had lit candles everywhere from living room to the kitchen.

The strong aroma of Chinese food filled my nostrils as I walked towards the kitchen.

"Thank you. My birthday isn't until tomorrow."

He smirked looking at me, "I thought we can celebrate it a day early before Manny goes all crazy tomorrow. I'm sure he will."

I giggled walking up to him kissing his lips softly, "You're the best. I love you."

He kissed them even more taking it further deepening our kiss that I didn't want to let go of him.

"How about some Chinese food and wine? I've got movies ready to go, your favorite snacks."

I smiled kissing him again, "Sounds perfect to me."

He took my coat off of my shoulders and smiled, "Do you want to change into something more comfortable?"

"Yes."