•6•spring poppies•

Rylee

Manny wasn't home yet so of course I was freaking out on what to wear tonight.

"I'm home, Lee!"

I heard Manny's voice disrupt through the apartment and I ran out of my room.

Manny looked at me worried and Avery stood beside him with a bag of groceries in his hand.

"Hey, Avery. Can you help me pick something out," I asked Manny.

Avery smiled looking at him, "I'll put our ice cream in the fridge."

I looked at Manny desperate for his help.

"Come on, small stuff."

I followed him to my bedroom and he rummaged through my closet.

"Where are you going? What are you doing after?"

My mouth falls open, "Mexican and then we're going to his place after since you and Avery are here tonight."

He smirked, "I have the perfect outfit."

He looked back in the closet and sets out a floral black cami dress, my leather jacket and a pair of knee high socks.

"Then these black heel boots. Oh and your beanie."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, love. Use protection."

I shoved him out of my room and closed the door behind him.

I quickly prepared for my shower and ran the water.

....

•Taylor•

I looked in my closet for a casual outfit. I don't think business attire will set the "mood" tonight anyway.

No, don't think like that.

No sex. Not until we're ready or if she even wants to. I respect her boundaries.

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans with tears on the knees. I laid them on the island and I laid a white T-shirt on them along with a dark gray hoodie.

As I looked in my coats and jackets, I laid my black trench coat out laying it on my clothes.

"Mr. Romano?"

"Yes ma'am?"

My maid walked in and it was Mary, "Hey, Mary. Is everything alright? Why haven't you gone home yet?"

"I was just letting you know everything is cleaned and put away."

"Perfect. Now get home to your husband. Enjoy your weekend off."

Mary is an old lady who's been a maid or a housekeeper for years. Ever since I was 19, this woman has put up with my shit.

"What's your evening plans?"

"I'm taking this girl out on a date. Our second date. She's beautiful. I can't wait for you to meet her."

"I'm sure she's lovely."

"And beautiful."

Mary, I would consider her like my mother. She's amazing.

"I better get going, Harry is cooking tacos tonight. My favorite."

"Awe. Well enjoy it. I will see you Monday."

We hugged and she was on her way out.

She closed my closet door leaving me privacy and my house was now empty.