•27•californiacation•

•Rylee•

We arrived in the beautiful city of Los Angeles, California. The plane ride from one side of the country to another was a long one.

Manny sat next to me the entire ride and was still asleep when we landed.

"Manny?"

I looked around the plane and many people were standing, filing off one by one.

"We just landed."

He jolted awake looking at me, "What?"

"We're in California now."

He raised up looking around, "Oh. Shit. My bad. I didn't realize we were here."

Manny rubbed his tired eyes looking at me, grabbing his backpack from above us and I had my black Nike backpack.

"Do you have our VIP passes?"

"Yep. In the front zipper pocket of my backpack."

He walked out in the aisle from our seats and I followed behind him grabbing the strap hanging from his bag to keep up with him.

We reached inside the airport following the crowd of travelers through the terminals meeting up with Miss Catherine and the rest of our team.

"Okay, guys. Our weekend is full of plans," Miss Catherine started to say, "First on the list is getting to our rooms, settling in for the evening."

We followed her to retrieve any bags which most of us had a backpack and nothing major except for Sammy.

His suitcase was huge and I couldn't imagine what he had stuffed in there for this weekend.

Once Sammy retrieved his suitcase, we followed Miss Catherine to the exit.

"Do we get an ocean view," Manny asked.

"That's the plan."

I watched out of the window of the car ride which we piled into a SUV and the view outside was gorgeous.

The palm trees, the ocean from far away, everything here was definitely beautiful.

But nothing beats back home.

This view would be nice for a change though, getting out of New York for a bit, change of scenery.

"Ryls?"

"Hm?"

I looked over and Miss Catherine was sitting in the passenger seat looking back at me with a smile, "How's the view?"

"Gorgeous. Definitely not like New York, definitely different from Florida."

I smiled and she returned one facing the windshield.

My phone pinged a message and I looked down at my notifications, reading the messages.

Taylor: Hey, Gorgeous. How was your flight? I miss you.

I grinned feeling my lips curl reading his message.

Me: Exhausting but it's beautiful here. I miss you more <3

My heart melts every time and I truly believe he is the best man in the world.

I love that he gets me, even understands me.

I know we've been together for only five months of chaos and rocky bumps in our road. But what relationship hasn't?

I love everything about him from his personality, to watching him being an amazing father to Kai.