•21•revenge•

•Rylee•

It was very quiet today, it's New York so of course it was odd.

The February weather was no different than the last two months.

Snow covered the buildings but the rain washed everything away on the busy streets.

I've been walking the city a lot more since everything to clear my head and focus on what was in front of me. I miss him so much and I feel empty at times.

But seeing Taylor again the other day gave me hope that I wasn't crazy.

I miss what we had and how he made me feel.

When I reached the apartment complex, I headed up the staircase reaching my door walking in since Manny was home.

"Hey?"

"Hey."

Avery was living with us now so obviously Manny was busy with him.

"How was your walk?"

"Quiet. Which was odd because it's New York and the city is very busy no matter what time it is," I say as I made my way into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge door grabbing a bottle of water and the pineapple pieces.

"So, what's going on with you and Taylor," Manny asked as he joined me in the kitchen grabbing a piece of the fruit.

"Nothing. We just talked. Feelings were said, things were mentioned."

He frowned, "So you're not getting back together?"

"Maybe...he told me to wait and give him time to figure out some things. I'm willing to wait, he makes me laugh, he's my reason I smile, his touch makes me beg for more."

I feel like I'm pulling that out of romance novel.

"He's just...his family is a mess. He has a bad history with his father. His life is dangerous but not and he doesn't want to put me in the middle of that."

He popped another piece into his mouth nodding in understanding, "I get that."

"Have you guys done it," he adds.

My jaw fell open, "Manny," I say throwing the fruit at him and he laughs.

His eyes widened, "How was it?"

"Manny. I'm not sharing details. For your information, amazing."

Getting serious now, I looked at Manny still eating the fruit chunks savoring the sweet and sour taste, "I really want a future with him. I don't know how to explain it. From the moment he paid $5 for my Starbucks that day to us actually having something."

It makes me mad, it makes me upset knowing what actually happened to my brother.

Taylor is no where near dangerous. He's strong and witted.

He's the most caring person in the world because he opens doors for you like your the most important princess to step into heels.

Kai too.

Ugh, I miss my mini best friend.

"Be selfish. Take your man back. If not we can kidnap him."

I giggled, "I think I should let time take its course. Listen to him as time takes its course."

Manny smiled.

"Well, in the end, you know what you want. You know what you're after."

I smiled, "Yea."