•10•romano•

•Rylee•

Taylor woke up before me walking out of his walk in closet dressed wearing his suit and tie.

I bite my bottom lip at the sight, smiling at him.

"Good morning, Baby girl. How did you sleep?"

"Good. What time is it?"

He looked at his Apple Watch on his wrist, "6:30am. What time do you need to be at your office?"

"8:30. I don't have a change of clothes here. I forgot and didn't think. Do you think you could take me by my apartment?"

He smiled leaning into me on the bed kissing my lips shutting me up.

"I'm sure you can make something out of my closet."

My eyes widened, "Wait. For real?"

He nodded and smiled, "Go crazy. I'm going to start some coffee and then we can head out."

We kissed again and he continued tucking his tie in his black vest walking out of the room.

I grabbed my prosthetic fixing it and putting it on so I could go to the closet.

"Only if I had Manny's advice in what to wear," I say to myself.

I grabbed a few items and I decided to take a shower.

....

Taylor was texting on his phone and he seemed furious about something.

I walked into the kitchen where he was and he looked up watching his cheeks floor in pink.

"Wow."

I smiled, "Not too bad, right?"

He smiled kissing my lips, "You look amazing. It looks like you pulled it from your closet."

I giggled, "I had Manny's advice too."

I looked down at my outfit and I smiled, "Luckily, I found these. I didn't know you had my shorts in your closet."

"Courtesy of Mary finding your belongings left behind every time you're over."

I was wearing my black jean shorts with Taylor's large light blue button up tucking it into the shorts leaving it unbuttoned.

I had my Converse on from yesterday on and I had my fedora from yesterday.

"You should keep some of your stuff here. I don't mind."

He kissed my cheek and I grabbed my stuff and we headed out of the door when he hands me the coffee.

....

"Did you turn in your photographs from yesterday?"

"Yep. Miss Catherine made a comment that she would look at them today so we'll see how it goes. It's weird because I've never done a solo project. Apparently, Manny also did one."

We were in the back of the SUV which I never questioned why on weekends or after work, Taylor drives his personal vehicles but to work, a large built man drives him around.

Like I said, I've never considered asking why or bothered to find out.

Just curious.

He typed away on his phone but he seemed frustrated.

"What's wrong, Babe?"

I took a sip of my coffee and he tucked his phone away stuffing it into his pockets, shaking his head in the process.

"I'm not sure. Something happened at the office and I'm trying to figure it out. Just some business stuff."

I nodded and we arrived to my office building. Taylor opened my door and we walked in as I swiped my card letting us in.