Chapter Three: Odd and Odder.

---- ♾ ----

Previously:

"Solve this for us Absolem, is she the right Alice?" The rabbit asked the blue caterpillar hopefully.

"Not hardly."

---- ♾ ----

With one last smoke, everyone started walking away slowly; towards Alice and I to which we were walking backwards so we saw them.

"I told you," the tiny mouse exclaimed still in an annoyed tone.

"Oh dear," the rabbit piped in, all of a sudden frightened.

"I said so," one twin said.

"I said so," the other complained.

"But you said she might be," the first one argued back.

"Well you said she would be if she was," they kept arguing.

"Imposter." "Pretending to be Alice, she should be ashamed," the flowers stated.

"But I was so certain of you," the rabbit sighed, clearly tired.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be the wrong Alice... wait, this is my dream. I'm going to wake up now and you'll all disappear," Alice said, still believing all this is a dream.

She closed her eyes and pinched herself; because that usually worked. She then opened them, a look of shock crossed her features as she realised she's still in 'Underland'.

Everyone there, including myself gave her a puzzled look. I mean, if this is really Alice's dream... then how am I hear, with her?

"That's odd," Alice whispered to herself. "Pinching usually does the trick," she states quietly.

"I could stick you if that would help," the mouse offered, taking out a tiny needle.

"It might actually, thank you," Alice said.

"My pleasure," the talking mouse said happily coming towards Alice's foot.

"Please don't-

I start but was interrupted by a painful sound escaping Alice's mouth. "OWW!"

All of a sudden, a huge creature appeared. It looked like a giant snowball, but with fur. It's mouth contained long sharp teeth, and it's eyes were bloodshot.

"Bandersnatch," the twins yelled in unison.

As the creature they called 'bandersnatch' let out a roar, a bunch of red playing cards came running out with long spears and nets.

We all started running for our lives. We kept running. I turn my head to see the 'bandersnatch' leap for some pink flamingos. I push myself to run faster.

I see Alice turn her head as well, but stops for a second; confused I stop as well, only to see the red playing cards running towards us with nets, trying to catch anything they can get. They also came out from the trees/bushes besides us, I grab Alice's hand and start running again.