Chapter Twelve: Jabberwocky.

----♾----

Previously:

"Where's your Champion, sister?" Big Red asked teasingly.

Alice walked up with more confidence she had. "Here."

"Hello, Um." The Red Queen sneered, now knowing it was Alice.

----♾----

"Seven impossible things, Alice, name them," I tell her as she walks up to the Jabberwocky.

"Seven impossible things," she repeats. "Count them Alice," she told herself.

"One; there's a potion that can make you shrink. Two; and a cake that can make you grow," she started.

"Hello my old foe," spoke the Jabberwocky. "We meet on the battlefield once again."

"We've never met," she told him.

"Not you significant barer. My ancient enemy. The Vorpal One," he informed.

"That's enough chatting," Alice said before making a swing at the Jabberwocky, cutting off its tongue in the process.

The Jabberwocky swung around and tripped Alice with its tail.

"Three; animals can talk," she continued the list.

The beast made to stomp and Alice but she rolled away in time.

"Four; cats can disappear."

She kept swinging at the lizard like dragon.

"Five," she started but then had to block electric fire with her shield. "There's a place called 'Wonderland'," she continued.

"Six; my sister is a Princess from this place, and seven; I can slay the Jabberwocky," she finished confidently, believing herself.

She continued swinging at the beast, dodging his attacks to the best of her ability.

"What happens if we interrupt?" I ask Tarrant who's hand I'm still holding.

"War will break out," he answered, not glancing at me but squeezing my hand.

The Jabberwocky pushed Alice back with force causing her to drop the Vorpal Sword and let out a painful noise.

The Jabberwocky made to start towards Alice as he saw her vulnerability, however Tarrant decided to let go of my hand and poke the beasts tail with his own sword... or the one he borrowed from the White Queen, but alas he still interrupted; what happens now? I think to myself even though Tarrant already told me, war will break out.

"That is an interference, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" My Aunt yelled pointing at Hatter.

Tarrant, for once gladly took off his hat and prepared his sword to fight.

I see Alice quickly get up and grabbed the sword, she then raced up the stoned, broken stairs; as for me, I now have to fight against my Aunts army.

I make my way to Tarrant; we're now back to back, I've got my sword, ready for the oncoming attackers. We're defending when necessary and offending when we can.