Chapter Nine: White Queen.

----♾----

Previously:

"Bayard, to Marmoreal," Alice told him.

Bayard barked and started running in front of us, showing the Bandersnatch the way.

----♾----

Once we're closer to the White Queens castle, we're surrounded by beautiful lilac trees; like my eyes.

We come across a beautiful castle, not as old and dark looking as the Red Queens.

We rush towards the castle and we're lead to a room, similar to the Red Queens where she sat, but this one's white, and silver. At the very end Sat the White Queen; elegantly.

Taking a closer look, she has pale skin, and white hair; like mine. She also has dark red lips, and is wearing a beautiful white gown.

I'm still sitting on Alice's shoulder when we approached the Queen. Alice presents her with the Vorpal Sword as the White Queen stands.

"Welcome, to Marmoreal," she greets kindly, with a smile; it faded a little as she looked at me with a hint of sadness and hope in her eyes, but then her smile returned.

"I believe this belongs to you," Alice said bending to give her the Vorpal Sword.

She takes hold of the steel alloy with her delicate hands, running her fingers down the blade she lets out a soft 'hmm'.

"The Vorpal Sword is home," she states happily putting the sword in its rightful place. "The armour is complete," she whispered. "Now all we need... is a champion," she said turning and smiling at Alice. "You're a little taller than I thought you'd be," she whispered.

"Blame it on too much buttercream," Alice told her.

"And you're smaller than usual," she turned to me.

"I was shrunken, not once but twice," I informed her.

"Oh, come with me," she gestured elegantly wither her hand for us to follow.

She opened a door to a room and immediately ducked, dodging a pot full of... soup, I think. Alice follows her in, ducking her head to get though the door.

"Is the March hare here?" Alice asked, remembering all the things that were thrown at the tea party.

Her question was answered when we saw the crazy hare mucking around with pots and pans muttering things.

I'm assuming we're in the kitchen by the looks of it. We made our way to the table and I hopped off Alice's shoulder onto the table.

The White Queen started looking around for ingredients; pinch of worm fat, ursine of a horse-fly, buttered fingers. She listed off the random disgusting items she was putting in.

"My sister, proffered to study in un-living things," the Queen stated. "How does she seem to you?" She asked Alice.

"Perfectly horrid," Alice answered.

"And her..." she trailed off gesturing to her head. "Head?" She finished.

"Enormous," Alice answered again, boldly but honestly.