Companions fav fruit!

Cait-Pineapple

What's to see how much of a pineapple she can eat before her mouth hurts.Yes she's aware of that fact, don't bring it up or else.Absolutely loves the core of the pineapple.

Curie-Peaches

it's sweetShe loves the color of a peach.Cause of this, she often gets called a 'peach' by the others but in a platonic/friendly way.

Danse-Gala Apples

He will eat the enter thing, yes everything. Expect the stem.BoS rations really do suck.He can spilt an apple in half and depending on his mood, can crush one in a single hand.

Deacon- Cherry Tomatoes.

Yes, ketchup is a jamWill pull like a container of them out at the most random of times and eat them. Important meeting? Snack time! Actively being shot at? Snack time!

Hancock-Raspberry's

Enjoys picking it apart and eating each and every individual ball.Enjoys wearing them on the tips of his fingers and tongue.Leave the man alone goddammit.

Nick-Grapes

He enjoys his grapes frozen so he can 'savor' them for a bit longer.Another enforced habit so he can stop smoking.

MacCready-Cherrys

Will spit the pit of the cherry at anyone close by. Always aims for the head.Can tie the cherry stems into a knot. he's not sure how he learned this but hey, cool trick!

Piper- Watermelon

Nothing beats a nice cool melon on a hot summer day.Spits seeds at people.Will engage in a watermelon eating contest any chance she gets.Will always lose to a watermelon eating contest.Danse wins every time.

Preston-Oranges

Just something simple.Knows how to peel an orange in one attempt, like he can take the entire 'skin' off without making a mess.

X6-Grapefruit

Ever since he has been introduced to them, he cannot stop eating them.Has a hoard of them in the InstituteCait-PineappleWhat's to see how much of a pineapple she can eat before her mouth hurts.Yes she's aware of that fact, don't bring it up or else.Absolutely loves the core of the pineapple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Companions and if they eat the core of a pineapple or not.

Eats it-Cait, Danse, Decaon, X6, Gage, Hancock,

Doesn't eat it- Curie, Nick, MacCready, Preston, Piper.