𝖙𝖜𝖔 | ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ

【***】

 ❝𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙸𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍❞

【***】

Las Víboras.

A street gang native to southern San Diego, known for their violent brutality, love for chaos, lack of streetsmarts, and, most recently, the robbery of Pilar's Diner.

Pilar's Diner.

Also located in southern San Diego, just off of California State Route 125. It is one of the many diners owned by the one and only Miguel Galindo and managed by Camila Suarez, who uses the dozen diners to network and run the Galindo Cartel's money laundering scheme, as well as running several separate diners, all closer to their hometown of Santo Padre, owned by the Southern Cali Mayans MC to launder the club's money for them.

Mila's money laundering schemes are known for their overcomplicated methods and many red herrings. Additionally, she is renowned for taking every precaution necessary to ensure her tracks are covered and the money is protected.

In other words, she doesn't take any fucking chances.

【***】

     "Counterfeit. It's all fucking counterfeit. Not even convincing counterfeit. All the money is worthless, anyway!" Adelita raised her voice slightly in irritation, but tried to maintain her composure in front of Angel.

After introducing EZ to Adelita and the operation she was running in the middle of the desert, Angel had dragged her outside of the tent to a more private location in order to question her about the attack on the diner.

As suspected, it was Los Olvidados.

"Yeah, she can be a little paranoid! Which is why she does shit like this - like counterfeit bills in the safe - because she knows anyone stupid enough to rob one of her diners in the first place, is also probably too fucking stupid to tell the difference between real and fake bills. But, if you'd told me what you were doing I could've warned you about that!"

Angel couldn't help but snap back at Adelita, he was getting tired of not knowing everything.

"You would've warned her first." She practically growled back at the Mayan.

"So what if I had?! Mila isn't in the Galindo Cartel-"

"-Maybe not but she still launders his money!.." Adelita turned away from Angel, looking at the ground at her feet, before sighing and looking back up at him. Then, she pushed past him and sauntered back into the tent. Leaving Angel stood there dumbfounded by how that was simply the end of the argument.