𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜᴅᴀꜱ | ᵖᵗ.²

【***】

❝𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚢❞

«𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝘄𝗼»

【***】

There was a peaceful air to the atmosphere that night.

Crickets chirping instead of fearful whimpering.

A cooling breeze brushing over the skin instead of grains of sand whipping the flesh.

Four walls of a home instead of a few sheets of a tent protecting her children from the dangers of the world outside.

Adelita believed it would soon feel like a fresh start for Los Olvidados.

But, only once the night was over and Camila Suarez was no longer a risk that could come back to bite her in the ass when resentment finally consumed the money launderer.

It was a necessary double-crossing.

And Adelita thought there was no better place for Angel to be right now than by her side, away from the mess which was about to take place.

The story would be told that during this attack on Las Víboras, the gang managed to get the upper hand, and, during the chaos which would transpire, Camila Suarez would simply be hit by a fatal bullet to the head.

When, in truth, Los Olvidados would've ensured the gang of halfwits wouldn't get in the way, choosing the one day of the week they didn't go to the strip club, and instead take Camila Suarez out by themselves, butchering a few locals in the strip club and wounding a few of their own in order to pull off the hit on Camila Suarez seamlessly.

And, when he heard of this news, Angel would be by her side, where she could comfort and console him through his grief of losing a lifelong friend.

That moment where Pablo would call to inform the Adelita of such a tragedy would take place soon, any minute now.

Adelita was smiling, keeping the topics upbeat as they walked; trying her best to see Angel's own smile before he would be consumed by the stages of mourning.

However, he already seemed to be acting rather glum, "What's wrong, Angel."

The young man looked back to her, shaking his head and huffing as he though about his day of events, "Shit with my brother... Just..history."

He didn't want to give too much away considering the danger of Adelita finding out EZ was a rat.

For some reason, he felt as though that even she couldn't be trusted with such sensitive information. Even after everything they did together, Angel didn't trust her with EZ's life. Then again, he didn't trust many with EZ's life.