𝖘𝖎𝖝 | ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴍᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ

【***】

❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙸𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔❞

❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙸𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔❞

【***】

"Your hair's so beautiful."

Mila was currently leaning her back against the van's half-open window, the age of the van was catching up to it causing various things to jam up every now and then, the fierce breeze coming through it being the perfect combination for her scorching skin, cooling down the beads of sweat gliding down her neck.

She laid across the seats, her bare legs and shoeless feet resting on Riz's lap, her toes patting his thigh as they tapped along to the rock song playing.

She'd made herself comfortable on the front seats after leaving the Brawley diner with the duffel of cash.

While the Mayans had been stoically riding in front of them, Mila and Riz had been making the most of driving to San Buho Casino in the van, being out of view of the Club.

The pair had been playing the music loud, and, even though they were both on the job, they'd given in and started smoking the joints that Riz had tucked away in his kutte. They hoped the high would've worn off by the time they'd made it to the casino.

Riz grinned at the girl's comment, not taking his eyes off the road ahead.

She took another toke on the joint, then leant over and put it between his lips, letting him take a few drags before pulling it back out.

"What do you use on it?" The young woman raked her fingers through the Mayan's hair.

Riz laughed, "I don't use anything on it.. It's all natural."

Mila looked at him seriously for a moment, then let out a chortle, the corners of her mouth pulling up into a smile, "You are such a bullshitter!" She slapped the back of her hand against his chest.

Riz laughed with her, but continued to try and defend himself, "No, I'm not-"

"You condition it don't you?!"

Her grin grew when he pursed his lips and shook his head, embarrassed from his secret being so easily deduced and exposed by her.

They both burst back into fits of laughter again as she fell back into her previous reclined position.

"How much do you spend every month on hair conditioner?" She couldn't help but ask.