𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ

【***】

❝𝙵𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢❞

【***】

Angel had just dropped his towel, revealing himself confidently to the woman sat in front of him, the Mayan looked expectantly for her to start pleasing him with her mouth, warming him up for the night ahead of them.

She only looked at the hardened dick a foot in front of her face with narrowed eyes and furrowed brows, then back up to his face, his smug look faltering by her mirroring his expression, her eyebrows now raised in a condescending disbelief, "You think you're going first?"

"Oh, you think you should?" His tone laced with just as much playful incredulousness as hers.

"Ladies first, right?" She smirked and placed the pads of her fingers on his hips, lightly shoving him backwards to prove her point that she wasn't going to go down on him right now.

"Gentlemen just fucking before." His voice was slightly heated, as gestured his hands out in the air as if he'd just stated the winning argument.

"You know what, how about we just skip the foreplay and get straight to it, ok?" She reasoned.

Angel took a moment to think over it, then nodded his head to the side, accepting her offer.

She removed her heels, about to go for the zipper of her dress when a several loud bangs at the door interrupted them.

Again.

Both of them whipped their heads to the door, Mila instinctively wrapping her hand around the grip of the gun which was residing her duffel bag by her feet. Though she didn't make any attempt to move closer to the door, she kept a firm hold on the gun, keeping it in a downward position but prepared to shoot it if necessary.

She turned her attention back towards Angel, who looked just as confused at who was behind the door but didn't seem as concerned as her.

Then, his eyes lit up in realisation, "Oh, shit. I forgot I ordered that."

"Ordered what?" She whispered aggressively. Her fingers loosened its grip on her gun as she stood, her hand with it in dropping to the side.

"Pizza delivery!" The young man from behind the door yelled, announcing his arrival louder.

"Pizza." Angel clarified nonchalantly.