qr

the next day, cassidy woke up on the sofa, sam's arm wrapped around her and a blanket over them. cassidy reached over to the coffee table, which was holding her phone, and checked the time. it's was almost 7am, cass didn't mind that she didn't wake up at her usual time. but then she saw what day it was. monday. she sat up and woke sam up as well.

"sam, sam! you need to wake up!" she said slightly pushing his shoulder

"what?" he asked, still half asleep

fuck. morning voice.

"it's almost seven"

"so what?"

"it's monday" that sent him to sit up and be wide awake, "look ima go and get ready alright?" she said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, sending a blush around his face, and standing up to go

"oh wait, do you want a lift? i'm sure charlie wouldn't mind"

"that would be perfect, thank you" she smiled and was on her way

when she got home she ran straight up to her room, put her phone on charge and got into the shower. when she got out she brushed her teeth and blow dried her hair. she quickly straightened it and then went over to her closet. she took out some light blue jeans and a black crop top. she put them on and put on the jacket that sam had given her yesterday. she zipped it up so her stomach wasn't showing so she wouldn't get dress coded. she added some necklaces and a couple rings, and made her way downstairs.

she put on her shoes and left the house, locking it after her, and headed over to the thomas-brewer house

she put on her shoes and left the house, locking it after her, and headed over to the thomas-brewer house. just as she was arriving, sam and charlie were just coming out the door. when sam saw her he smiled, but he smiled even more when he saw what jacket she was wearing.

"is she wearing your jacket?" charlie asked his brother as he finished locking the door

"yeah maybe" he replied smiling, "hey adds!"

"hi! thank you, charlie for giving me a ride"

"of course anytime" after that they all got in the car. sam ditching his usual seat in the front, to sit in the back with cassidy. they were talking the whole ride;

"you know, kristy's really excited for you to meet her friends" sam said to the blonde girl

"aw that's sweet"

a few minutes later, they were parked at school. they all got out and charlie left to go see his friends. sam and cassy made their way to homeroom, continuing the conversation they were having in the car. sam pushed open the door and stepped inside, continuing to hold it open for cassidy to walk through. she said thank you, and made her way over to her seat while sam went to his. soon the bell rang for first period, cassidy had double art first. which she couldn't wait for. today they would be starting a big piece, and cass was very excited for it.

hello my loves! i'm so sorry that it's taken this long to publish this next part, i haven't had the most motivation recently! but i hope to try and get more frequent soon

and a massive thank you for 1.4k reads! i never thought this would get this far!

i hope you are all doing well and are having a great day/night

remember to;
eat
drink
and sleep

<3