5. His character

Jin came out of the room rubbing his eyes. His heart was filled with the feeling of being loved. He remembered how Namjoon showed care for him and asked him to apply medicine, fed him and slept with him. It was first time he received so much love from someone besides his mother. 

He finished rubbing his eyes and the first thing he saw, it broke his beautiful assumptions to flow out of his small heart further in fairyland.

Namjoon was sitting on the sofa with a boy. This boy was even smaller than him, and he was basically sitting on Namjoon's lap. Namjoon was holding that boy's waist tightly against his stomach and caressing his thighs with other hand. Namjoon's chin was resting on the overjoyed boy’s shoulder and eyes stuck on the small bunny smile.

A laptop was opened in front of them.

Jin slowly came near to them and heard a few words of flirting.

"He he he... it’s my duty master." Small boy giggles.

"You don't know what it means to me

"You don't know what it means to me. Just name the price my bunny." Namjoon's voice was raspy as he woke up just a few minutes back and this voice threw shivers down Jin's spine even when Namjoon wasn't addressing him...

"Just always love me the way you do now. And allow me to have as much banana milk as I like to." The boy pouted so innocently.

Namjoon chuckles and kisses his cheek. "I will order him." Namjoon seems so happy but somehow it was causing Jin a sharp pain in his heart.

That bunny boy notices Jin and asks Namjoon "master? He?" 

"My caretaker."

"Ohh... master y-"

Suddenly Jin cut off the boy, "it’s your dressing time. Please come to the room as soon as possible."

Namjoon lift his right eyebrow,"no its not. Doctor Jung gonna come in no time. You can leave now."

"B-but" Jin had nothing to say because it was true. Jackson told him that every alternative day doctor Jung comes to visit Namjoon. Jin was trying to make an excuse when the door bell rang.

A servant opened the door and a happy figure with lots of positive vibes enters. Somehow his presence makes Jin a bit comfortable. He was like pure pleasurable sunshine after a stormy night. And his smile! Wahhh! What a smile. It can distress anyone in one second.