16 (B). painful first night (smut)

Taehyung again started at a rapid pace. Same as before he has no intention to go easy on his bun. 

Jungkook held Taehyung's arm and started moaning again when he again got hit on his prostate. His wrists were tied with a shirt; legs were wrapping Tae's torso.

In 15 mins, Jungkook again could feel his climax was coming. 

"Daddy...please...I am close...not again please daddy..."

This time tae spoke. "You cumed without my permission. Now I will cum first. Then we will cum together."

"Then please ahh...fast daddy...cum fast...ngh...baby can’t ahh take it more." 

Tae thrusted a few times and released when Jungkook was also at high.

"Remove it ahhh please" he started sobbing again, but no signs of mercy came from Taehyung.

Again Tae grips Jungkook's hand and kept watching his baby getting tortured with denial.

Jungkook again cried to release. But alas. 

After a few painful moments, he calmed down again.

Now Taehyung took Jungkook in his embrace and sat down with him. Jungkook was on Taehyung's lap. 

"This time you will ride me...and I will let you cum. Ok?"

Jungkook leaned his head and supported it on Taehyung's shoulder. After a few minutes Tae held Jungkook's waist and aligned his own Dick with Jungkook's hole.

"D-daddy...I can’t...please stop now" he cried.

"Do it fast baby" with that Taehyung started to thrusting upwards slowly and enjoying the view how his little Koo was taking his full length inside and sat on his crotch. 

Jungkook shut closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip while being fucked. He had no strength to jump on his daddy but Taehyung was not in a mood to stop yet. He was thrusting upwards.

Jungkook winced like a fish out of water and leaned on Taehyung's chest again. For sure he would never ask Taehyung to be intimate again.

Taehyung took a look at his baby and caressed his asscheeks for a while. And out of nowhere, he poked his one long finger in Jungkook's hole while thrusting there. 

Jungkook screamed in pain."AAAA NOO...AHHHH FUCKK..." 

Taehyung just looked at how Jungkook's eyes started producing tears. And his sadistic heart got pleasure by this cruel action. He pushed his full finger inside and continued thrusting his Dick in rapid speed.

Jungkook clenched on Taehyung and dug his nails into Taehyung’s shoulder, crying badly. But every thrust inside, spoke different things in his brain.

Tae really was not a human now. He was a FUCKING MAFIA BOSS now.

Little Jungkook's rim nearly adjusted with it when Tae just inserted another finger. 

And this was too much. Seriously. Jungkook started bleeding. His warm liquid started to colour Taehyung's body where they were attached. Jungkook just cried like a kid and begged for mercy. 

"Please Tae-hyung...n-no more..." 

Tae just smirked at this, "why? You don't want to cum baby?"

Jungkook hugged Taehyung and said,"No. Se-seriously I...I don't want to...ngh...cum anymore. *sniff* I c-can't take t-this. It is t-too *sniff* painful. Please *sob* don't. I will give you blowjob *sniff* and handjob. But ahh stop this. *sob* I will not cum again. I don't *sniff* want to release. Please master Taehyung. *sniff* Please *sniff* have mercy"

Jungkook cried. First time, by the action of Taehyung, he is physically hurt. 

Taehyung came back to his senses and pulled out his blood coated fingers. 

"I'm sorry baby. But...okk I'm letting you release ok? Don't cry" he unlocked that cockring and threw it away. Jungkook's member already caught the colour red because of that tight ring.

"Really sorry my love." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheeks and thrusted slowly inside, hitting his prostate at a pleasurable pace. 

Jungkook now became a bit relaxed and in no time he released his seeds on both of their bodies and a few drops on Taehyung's face. Taehyung gladly welcomed the jelly and kissed Jungkook passionately. With love.

Time skip ~

After 30 mins. Taehyung finally threw the 3rd wet towel which was painted red with Jungkook's blood. He took medicine in his finger and rubbed very carefully on Jungkook's rim. Softly. Then he gave him a painkiller and hugged Jungkook in his embrace until morning.

The first painful night did not end up so badly.

********
Word count : 723
Thank you all for reading
next chapter will be uploaded soon 💜