19. Oxymoron

Jin woke up in the evening.

Opening his eyes he found himself somewhere else. It’s a semi dark room. It’s his room. His old room at his father's house.

Jin sprang up from his bed.

*Jin's POV*

No no no no. It can’t be true. I am here? Back...ahhh my arm...my body. It hurts so much. But...did hyung really bring me back? But whyyyyyyyyyy? 

Joon really abandoned me? He did? I can’t...noo it can’t be true. He loves me. Love...

Not as much as Jimin but he does. He did. 

Urghhhhh.

Jin cried hard and hid his small face in his knee. He couldn’t believe that mafia king Kim Namjoon threw him away after a few days of sex season. 

Jin laughed at himself, 'stupid Jin. You thought he loved you? Wasn't it really a wonder why he didn't have any sex slave at his home for so long? Hahaha, now I have the answer. Because I was his sex slave...ahhh goooddddd. I was hahhaha his slave all this time...hahaha...ahahaa. Hahaha...so funny...hahhaa.. I am so intelligent...I finally figured it out. Hehehe...I was his sex slave. He used me and threw me away as is his nature. As those rumors said. Exactly the same. Hahaha...Sooo funny...soo true... finally hyung was right. He is always right. I was dumb...dumb Jin...Haha...he doesn't need me...I am not virgin now...shit Jin you should die. Why master~ let you live? Hmm? He should have killed you...fuck you Jin. You bloody slut. '

He laughed loudly and started babbling nonsense, "ehehehe hyung said it, master~ hahaha you are genius...ohh wow...no no, me too...I am also genius...you saw my slim body. I made it for you. Ehehe I know you like healthy people but...ahh master, why didn't you tell me before hehe you are ohh hyung, come iiiiiinnnnnnnnnn"

Jin called Suga as soon as he entered the room. He heard Jin's laugh from downstairs and ran to his room. Suga became shocked, he couldn’t walk any farther. 

Jin was laughing, totally out of his mind, spitting nonsense, red teary eyes, saliva dripping from his mouth, running nose. His shirt was loose almost dropping from his shoulder, wounds were being seen all over his disclosed body and sweat dripping from his hair and throat. 

Jin smiled with closed eyes and tears started falling. "Hehe hyung do you know I was master's slave. All this time...hihi isn't it funny hyung? I pleased him. He used to moan my name. You should be proud of your step brother...hahaha...I am just like my mother. My dumb mother. Who got pregnant with me by your father and gave birth to me. Ehehhe...so stupid woman she was. See me. I couldn't get pregnant. I am a boy. Hahhaa. I am so intelligent. Hahaha..."

Suga's small eyes became teary. He leaned on the door and sat down slowly on the floor.

He couldn’t see his brother becoming mad just because of him. Suga couldn’t say anything and suddenly he started crying.

Loudly, louder than ever. Gripping his own hair, Suga screamed in pain for his brother. For what he did just to receive his own love. He just destroyed his brother. 

Jin laughing, Suga crying. Both loud voices mixed together. Both male felt like someone uprooted their hearts. 

Jin laughed because he lost his love. Suga cried because he gained his love and protected his brother.

******
Word count: 588
Thank you for reading
please like comment and share
purple you all.

(Taekook part is coming next)