24. his doll.

Jimin was sleeping on Suga's warm chest who was gladly hugging him. Suddenly they woke up in panic with a banging sound. 

Someone was shouting outside. Jimin and Suga sat on the bed. 

"Don't move Mini. I will check on the person." Suga slowly went to the door and opened it without making any sound.

He can see his front door from their bedroom upstairs. Main gate was broken. And someone was running inside. Suga runs out of the room and as expected. It’s Namjoon.

Namjoon broke into their house at 5 in the morning.

"JIN...JIIIIINNNNNNN " Namjoon was shouting on top of his lungs and started kicking the doors to find Jin. 

Suga came downstairs "What are you doing here?"

"Where is Jin" 

"He isn't here"

Namjoon grabs Suga's collar and points the gun on his head. "Tell me you dumbass" 

"Wait master. Don't hurt him" Jimin runs downstairs and holds Namjoon's arm. 

"Where is Jin, mini?" Namjoon asks him softly this time.

"We had to admit him in an asylum" Jimin's eyes were filled with tears.

Namjoon leaves Suga's shirt and flopped on the floor, sitting on his knees. He starts crying while hiding his face in his hand.

"What have I done? It’s all...all my fault. I'm sorry. Really sorry. I want him so bad. I need Jin. " 

Suga remains silent.

"But master. You said that you don't love him. And kicked him out. Then why?"

"I really love him, Jimin. I really do."

"Then shall we go and bring Jin back?" Jimin asked politely.

"Ohh please Jimin. I want to go there...please. Take me to him." Namjoon nearly held Jimin's legs.

In no time they reached the asylum where Jin was admitted.

Namjoon looked from the glass window. Jin was sleeping quietly. Like a small baby. Wearing a white loosened t-shirt and full pants, he was looking really like an angel. His face was painless but only God knew how much pain was hidden in his little heart.

Namjoon was just looking at him. His one hand was under his head and the other hand was half hanging out of bed. His dark black hair and red lips. His long eyelashes; his milky white skin with more white cloth and bed sheet. Everything was very arranged.

Like a beautiful Barbie doll.

"My doll" Namjoon thought in mind. 

Jimin was about to go inside when Namjoon stopped him.

 "No Jimin. See he looks so calm. Let him sleep. I will wait until he wakes up."

Suga came with a nurse now. "Jin is having sleeping pills so we shouldn't wake him up. Got it Mr. Kim? "

Suga surely had a lot of hatred towards Namjoon. But Jimin said very softly. "He also said so just now. That let Jinnie sleep. We will go inside after he wakes up." 

"You better do that" Suga sat on a chair.

Namjoon remained at the window watching his angel for a long time. He couldn’t believe that a person could love him so much. More than himself. How is this even possible? He is a dirty mafia. And that man sleeping inside? He is like a pure and holy mountain river. Flawless, beautiful and fragrant as if he were a heavenly being. How can this person suddenly fall for him?

How can light mix with darkness? How did the pure rain drops pour on the devil’s heart?

Few drops of tears came out of Namjoon's eyes. 

He didn’t know how much time had passed like that. 

A nurse came and entered the room where Jin was sleeping and gently shook Jin in order to wake him up from his deep slumber.

Jin slowly opened his eyes and sat up. Then he took a tablet that the nurse gave him and consumed it with water. The nurse asked him to freshen up and he obeyed without any word. Any single fucking word. 

Namjoon now entered. Jin wasn't there. In 5 mins, Jin came back into the room from the bathroom and stopped at his place when he saw Namjoon. 

Namjoon was sitting on his bed. Joon dashed near Jin and hugged him "sorry Jinnie. I'm really sorry. I love you Jin. Please forgive me. This time. I promise I would never ever hurt you again. I will be with you always. Always."

But Jin? He was no more Seok-jin. He had become a dead doll. Just like a barbie doll, he remains still.

After all this fatal, mental shock, he forgot how to react, how to speak, how to smile. 

All his feelings were engulfed by his pain. 

Now he was just a doll made of flesh and bone, blood and vein. Decorated with skin and hairs. Nothing more.

Namjoon's dream was true. Jin is dead indeed. Only his heart was beating. He was moving. But not alive anymore. 

********
Word count:  811
Thank you for reading guys.