25. his beloved

A beautiful mountain range. In a valley there is a beautiful farmhouse. Market is nearly 10km away from here. There is mainly nothing but a well decorated wooden house. 

From the door a tall and healthy figure came out in the sunshine just to look after the slim boy sitting on a chair in the garden in front of the house.

The tall man came near and rubbed the boy's shoulder and said very softly, "Jin? It’s time to take a bath dear. Come inside. Hmm?"

The silent boy, Jin stood up from the chair and walked slowly. The man sighed and thought in his mind "I have killed a thousand people but never seen a living dead body like you in front of me. Sorry Jinnie. Your so-called boyfriend is very bad." 

Yes. This man is Namjoon.

A month after he went to that asylum, the doctor suggested that he take care of Jin. But it didn’t work. So they decided to go for a change. And luckily Namjoon had a house in the hills. So they have been here for the last two weeks. 

In a distance of 10-12 km others are living at hotels. But here only NamJin is staying.

Namjoon is taking care of Jin very well. But there is no sign of improvement.

Jin didn't even utter a single word in a month. 

But Namjoon? A busy Mafia. Who didn't ever have time; even when he was wounded, he kept working without caring about his own life. Now he is here for a whole month detached from everything. Maybe because now he came to know that actually his life was somewhere else. It was in Jin. 

They were indeed a single soul with different bodies.

Jin sat in the bathtub filled with very pleasant warm water. Namjoon stepped in and nearly 1/3rd of the water overflowed because of his huge body. Namjoon just sat naked behind Jin who was sitting with his head down. 

"Jinnie? Does this feel good dear?" Namjoon asked softly while taking a handful of water and putting on Jin's shoulder then rubbing him afterwards.

As usual Jin remained silent. Namjoon kept washing Jin's body and then took some shampoo; washed his hair then cleaned Jin and himself. Drained the water and refilled it. Again washed Jin and then covered his naked rib-showing body with a towel.

"Here you go. Wait, I'm coming hmm? Wait in your room I will dry your hair okk baby?" 

Jin silently walked away.

*Sigh!* “Jinnie...why did you leave me? I need you. I need you the most.” Namjoon whispers to himself and unplugged the bathtub. Watching the water flowing out, threw the small hole just like all affection, love and feelings had drained out from Jin's mind. Only, only if he would have met Jin earlier. Only if he didn't kick him out of the house. Maybe this boy would not have to suffer so much. 

How can Namjoon bring Jin back from hell? He doesn't know.

Another month passed. Jin's physical health is much better now. But mental health? Same. 

Doctor said to make him feel something. Anything. But... Sigh!

Namjoon cooked some noodles and took them in two large bowls. Decorated it with meatballs, shrimp, half boiled eggs and some spring onions.

Another one only with meatballs and egg. Then brought it out to the small table for two. 

It’s nearly 1pm and Jin was sitting on the chair not enjoying it but watching whatever was in front of him. 

Weather was not so good. It’s cloudy.

The scarf that Namjoon had tied on Jin's neck was loosened a bit but the pale boy didn't try to adjust it. Those cold winds weren’t bothering him.

Namjoon put the bowl on the table in front of Jin and gave him a set of chopsticks.

"Here. I made it. You know when I was chopping the spring onions? I nearly cut my finger.  My god! I was so scared. Wait...have some soya sauce." He added some soya sauce on Jin's food. "I have to order sesame seeds. We are out of it. Let me blow it cold hmm? It’s too hot. You would burn yourself." 

Namjoon took the chopsticks and got some noodles to blow it. Nowadays he talks to Jin a lot. Actually he has to talk to himself. 

Namjoon was also going mad. All the time he was alone. He doesn’t have anything to do but care for Jin. He doesn’t have anyone to talk to. But after all this, he forgot how to be angry and impatient.

*BANG!*

A loud noise. 

Though Jin wasn't reacting so much, he saw a flash of blood on his noodle bowl.

Chopsticks fell from Namjoon's hand and he fell from the chair holding his arm which was bleeding heavily. 

Jin looked back. This was an unknown person. For sure a rival of Namjoon. Standing with a gun in his hand. Then Jin looked in front.

Namjoon was on the grass. His right hand was wounded. Blood.  Heavy blood. Just like the first day he saw under those bandages. 

That rival gang's member somehow came here and shot Namjoon out of the blue. 

In front of Jin's eyes everything became blurry. He suddenly gasped.

The first reaction after 6 months...

********
Word count: 888
Then story have one more final chapter.
Hope you all like it.
Please let me know if you don't like anything. So I can rectify it in next stories.
Final chapter will be uploaded in 5 days.
Thank you all for reading.
Purple you all.