6. do you feel the same ?

Jin was being the witness of this flirt but none of those two male seemed to be bothered by his presence.

After 2 injections, Hobi wrote a prescription and finally called Jin to come near.

Jin did as he was told and got the prescription from doctor Hobi.

“Can you read it?" He asked the confused boy.

"Y-yes but I can't understand everything." 

"I knew it. Look here... ..." 

He clears it for Jin on how to treat Namjoon with few new medicines from that day and finally gets ready to leave.

"So I have to go now." Doctor was placing his tools in his bag when Namjoon spoke,

"Wait. You have one more person to check up."

"Who?" 

Namjoon looks at Jin and said, "pill off all your fabrics , he's gonna check you up."

Jin was speechless.

"You know I don't like to repeat? Undress."

Jin was a bit scared and a lot surprised.

Namjoon now addressed Dr. Hobi "you have to treat his wounds too. Give him the best medicine and cure him as soon as possible."

As soon as Jin's small body came out under the sight of doctor he shrinks his eyes at the thought of the pain this little boy was carrying.

"Ohh dear. Sit here. Let me check. My god. Who did it to you?"

Jin said above whisper, "my step mom." 

Hobi took a glance at Namjoon, who was neutral  right now.

"Ohh dear. Listen boy. I will use a bit pressure ok? Let me know when it hurts ok?" 

After getting a nod, Doctor Hobi starts removing blood clots with a chunk of cotton dipped in medicine. Jin's body was shaking because of the pain but he didn't ask doctor to stop.

Hobi was done with cleaning and he applied medicine which started burning Jin's back like hell.

Finally, Jin burst out into tears. "Please. I can’t take it. It burns."

Hobi stops immediately and looks at Namjoon. 

"Namjoon, can you ask someone to apply the rest after sometime ?"

"Hmm"

"And little boy, take these pills. It will cure your infections. And apply that med on your body every day, twice. I have to go now. I will come back the day after tomorrow."

Suddenly Namjoon asked, "how long it gonna take to heal him?"

Hobi was serious now. "1 week"

Namjoon coldly said, "I am giving you 5 days."

Doctor didn't react "it’s not your murder case or dealing. I am trying my best." 

Hobi gave a bright smile and rubbed Jin's black hair before leaving

Namjoon looks at Jin who was still in pain. 

"Stay here. Apply this on your body when you are comfortable. And don't let anyone see your body." 

Jin nods. Namjoon reaches Jin's face and hold his cheeks to make an eye contact with him.

"Only you can ask me to help. I don't want this body of yours to be seen by others except doctor Hobi. Got it?"

Jin suddenly went to little space even without his own concern. And hold Namjoon's hand.

"Yuu don’t wove me? ... Don't go. Jinnie can't use it alone." 

Those words were enough for Namjoon to jump upon Jin and fuck him mercilessly. But he had to control because Jin was not for being a slave here.

Namjoon takes the ointment and spread all over Jin's body. This time Jin was sitting like an obedient kid. 

Namjoon was surprised but when he finished, he found out that drops of tears were escaping that beauty’s face. 

Namjoon wiped his fingers on the semi-wet towel beside and touched his baby boy's face with extra care. "It burns. Right?"

Jin looks at Namjoon. Namjoon can see the universe in his eyes. "Ma mommy used to wove mee lik dat."

Namjoon was speechless at that point

He just managed to escape the room. First time he felt like a thousand flowers were blooming inside his heart. He never felt like this before. 

Namjoon looks at his fingers which were on that heavenly body just now. He touches his own cheeks and then neck afterwards. Thinking of being touched by his small nurse. 

The smell of ointment was still lingering and Namjoon wanted to swim in a pool full of ointment just now.

But the magical moment broke by a phone call. Namjoon took the call and dashed out of villa to his car. Finally, the police officer who was involved, now is under his grip.

*******
Word count:  742
Thanks for reading.
Please vote share and comment.
Love you all guys 💜