16(A). first long painful night

(Smut ahead)

At Taehyung's villa.

Tae entered with Jungkook in his arms carrying him like his newly-wedded bride. 

Without being bothered to close the door or anything, Taehyung entered their shared bedroom and dropped Jungkook on the soft bed. 

Both male's bodies were painted with dry marks of blood so Taehyung decided to remove his clothes and then his baby's.

They were only in boxers now. Jungkook was so shy to look at his boyfriend's Greek God like body. Perfectly toned, decorated with a few tattoos and scratches, on the throat and chest still remaining dried blood, thick thighs.

Jungkook took a few glances but looked away as soon his eyes met with Taehyung's. 

*Jk POV*

When did he become so muscular? How come I never noticed it? And he has tattoos too. I have been with him for 15 months and never knew the features of my own boyfriend. How useless I am. 

If I think properly, his body is similar to master's (RM) but master is much bigger.

What, is he calling me? Yes,

I crawl at the end of the bed where my daddy was standing. He made a finger move and I went to him like a puppet. He surely was able to do dark magic. 

'Y-yes?' I asked and suddenly he pulled me into a kiss.

His lips are rough and cold. But I like them. I touch his cheeks and kiss him passionately. His face is cold. He is...heheh! He is rubbing my waist...Hahah it tickles. 

'Ahhhh'

J-just what kind of sound did I make? Omg I am so embarrassed. I feel so good when his hands touch my neck.

Ummhhh he is biting my lips. It’s not like it's hurting but ummhh why is he chewing my lips.

'Ahhh'

I moaned again. It hurts a little but at the same time it feels so good too. 

I want to kiss him like this too. Shall I ask him?

Wooohhhh

His tongue, in my mouth. 

Does he want me to suck it? Like movies and dramas? It’s wet and hot. 

It’s moving in my mouth like he is trying to find something inside. Ummahhh

"Ummhhh t-taeehhh...ahhh" 

Aish, he slapped my ass. But why?

He moved from my lips and held my chin.

Tae: What's my name baby?

What? Is he mad? I am shocked. I said while breathing hard, "kim t-taehyung"  

He smirks.

"Ahhh ummhh" why did he slap my thigh? It hurts. 

"D-dont slap daddy" I said and held his hand.

Tae: What did you just call me, baby boy?

I know that he likes it when I call him daddy. So that means...yes that's it.

I placed his long fingers on my cheeks while holding it and said seductively, "don't slap me daddy. It hurts."

And I take his index finger in my mouth. It’s too long so it can easily touch my throat.

*Taehyung's POV*

What happened to my little bunny? Is he drunk? But I forbid everyone to get him alcohol.