22. a shocking change.

It’s been 4 months

Taehyung became a normal person again. He now can control his anger. For the last 2 months he has been spending a really happy life with his beloved Jungkook. 

But his brother? He became a flirty and dirty person again. Taehyung had an appointment with his psychiatrist at 11. So he came to drop Jungkook at Namjoon's villa.

While entering inside he heard a voice.

Moans?

From Namjoon's room. He is again with someone.

Jackson said he is paying this girl 10k dollar per night. Taehyung now felt bad. For that poor boy. Don't know if he is ok or not but Namjoon is enjoying his life without even thinking about him anymore. Taehyung was demi-sexual so changing partner was an odd thing to him.

Taehyung waited for a bit. And finally Namjoon came out of the room...and the girl he was fucking was also with him. 

Taehyung and Jungkook were shocked when they saw that girl. She is just a carbon copy of Jin.

Its true. Namjoon really couldn't forget Jin. This mafia also truely fall for jin.

At the hospital Taehyung consulted with his doctor and when he was out he suddenly saw Suga. Suga was there?

It’s been 4 months since Taehyung hasn't seen Suga. 

Now Suga doesn't work for Namjoon but...

Taehyung wanted to talk to him when he noticed another person. Taehyung's throat became dry. 

A very thin figure with loosened clothes, dark circles, dry skin, dirty hair... It was Jin. 

It’s now hard to identify Jin like this. That beautiful boy became like this?

Taehyung's throat became dry and eyes were teary. 

Suga was helping Jin to take him to the doctor's chamber. Jin seemed depressed. His eyes were blank.

Tae wanted to ask Suga about Jin's condition but he couldn’t. Because he knew the reason was his own brother.

Here this boy is suffering and on the other hand the reason for his suffering is enjoying with his substitute. What a beautiful irony of fate.

Tae ran out as soon as possible and called Jimin. Jimin and Suga didn't break up after all this. And Jimin is still Taehyung's best friend.

Tae reached Jimin's office room as Jimin asked him to call.

Tae came in "Jiminahh what's this? Don't you know about Jin's condition? You must know. Why didn't you tell me? "

Jimin wasn't expecting this question. He was shocked at first and then said "Taehyung. You know, master doesn't want to listen to anything about them. Actually Jin's mental condition is getting worse day by day. And..."

Taehyung holds Jimin's shoulder and shakes him a bit "and what?"

Jimin lowered his head and said, "Doctor said if he doesn't get what he wants, he could permanently lose his mental balance. His condition is really very bad."

"Why didn't you tell me or RM?"

"Tae, I tried to tell the master. But he doesn't want to listen. I said Jin's condition is not good. But..."

"But?"

"Master just offered some money." 

"Shit. I have to do something. I can’t let that poor boy ruin so easily. Jimin, you should have told me at least."

Jimin lowered his head and cried silently. "I promised Suga that I wouldn't try to tell anyone."

"But why?" Taehyung asked a bit annoyingly.

"Because last time when I tried to talk to master about Jin he slapped me. And Suga was angry. He made me promise that I will not tell anyone about this until they ask themselves."

Taehyung hugged Jimin ''sorry jiminahh...but my brother became so cruel that he hurt you?  Jiminahh. I will take revenge of it."

Jimin remained silent. He knew how Jin passed. These months were hell for him. He neither cries nor smiles. Sometimes he just tries to cook something and gives it to Jimin and says "Give this to the master. He used to love this dish. Don't tell him that I made this. If he likes it and asks you only then tell him." Sometimes Jin writes letters and gives it to Jimin and says "please give it to the master. Don’t tell him I sent this. Or he wouldn't read this."

At first nearly every day Jin used to ask if Namjoon asked about him or not whenever Jimin came back from office. 

But in the last two months Jin even stopped talking. He just stares blankly. Gazes here and there as if in a trance and sits silently. Like a dead body. 

He became obedient. He eats and drinks whatever Suga gives him. Goes to sleep at times and never argues when it’s time to come to the doctor. He just does what Suga and Jimin tells him to do. 

And more pathetic, he stops asking about namjoon. He actually stopped hopping that namjoon would love him.

He stopped writing and cooking. He stopped singing and everything he used to like. 

On the other hand,

Doctor, "Mr. Min Suga. Your brother's condition is getting worse day by day. Try to make him laugh or cry. He isn't even crying. If he cries, his pains can decrease a bit. Just try it. Give him those medicines. They will help him to relax his nerves."

Suga hummed and took Jin out. Suga couldn’t control it.

They reached home and Suga slapped Jin. Once twice and again and again.

Jin didn't even flinch. He didn't say anything. Just after five slaps he fell on the ground silently, sitting on the floor.

Suga became frustrated; he cried "cry you bitch. I am hurting you. Cry. Cry. Isn't it painful? Why ain't you crying? Cry. Scream. Loud. Please...please Jin...please baby please cry. Please Jinnie cry. For your hyung. Please. For me. It’s all my fault Jin. I can’t...I can’t ever forgive myself..." Suga cried like hell and hugged Jin.

But Jin? He remained silent. Emotionless.

Jimin came back home at night and found Suga cooking. Jimin hugged him and asked, "What did the doctor say?" 

Suga spoke slowly "we can’t save him. If he doesn't vent out his pains he will..." Suga’s voice broke and he couldn’t talk anymore.

Jimin rubbed Suga’s shoulder and tried to relax him.

Namjoon's villa...

Taehyung entered and saw Namjoon playing cards with jungkook.

******
Word count: 1019
Thanks for reading guys.