14. you are my honeybun suger plum

(A taekook back story)

Flashback~

Jungkook was woken up from his sleep in the afternoon by a maid’s call. 

"Sir, here, take it." She gave him a pill and a glass of water.

"What is...?"

"Pain killer" 

Jungkook flushed red and said "no no...I don't need" without making any eye contact.

She left and another maid entered with a plate of food. After placing it in front of Jungkook she left.

Jungkook looked at the plate full of healthy food. His stomach was growling.

When he was stuffing his mouth, the door opened again. This time there was a much known figure.

"Good morning. Are you ok now?"

"Y-yes Mr. Park." He managed to reply with a mouth full of food.

"If you need anything you can call me. Ok? I have to leave now." Mr. Park smiled with his eyes closed and trust me Jungkook's heartbeat went boom boom.

"Umm...actually..."

"Yes kid?" 

"Who was the man...last night..." Jungkook looked down and asked.

"Ohh...he is Taehyung. He bought you from master RM. But don't worry, Taehyung and master are brothers."

Jungkook's eyes suddenly filled with tears. "W-why? I was working for m-master. Why did he sell me?" 

"Don't cry dear. Taehyung is also a good person. He wouldn't hurt you. He needed someone to be with him. He is a lonely person..."

Jungkook cried, "But master was good. He never hurt me...I will go back to master..."

Jimin couldn’t help but hold his forehead, "ohh dear, master's house is too risky for you. Be here, and work for master as you were doing for these last 2 months."

Though Jungkook wanted to deny it, he couldn't say anything. He kept his silence and Mr. Park left.

It’s been two months after the unwanted rape incident. Jungkook was bought by Namjoon and then became a hacker. 

Namjoon's brother Taehyung used to give Jungkook tasks and claimed reports. But Jungkook could feel that he was safe under Namjoon.

But last night his secret crush, Kim Taehyung, brought him home. 

Jungkook worked for him and stayed at his house because it was late. 

But Taehyung seemed depressed and too sad for some reason. Jungkook asked him if there was anything but Taehyung did something inappropriate.

Taehyung hugged him and slept with him. Seriously. I am not kidding. Trust me.

They slept together. Jungkook could feel Taehyung's hard Dick inside his pyjama which was touching Jungkook's waist but he couldn't do anything. Because somehow, he liked Taehyung's touches. 

But he woke up alone in bed and found out that his crush bought him. Taehyung is different from RM. They don't have similar facial features or maturity. RM directly jumped on him but Taehyung? Even though it was hard, he didn't do anything wrong. Instead he hugged Jungkook like a Teddy and slept.

*Sigh* Jungkook sighed and went for a bath.

Few months passed like that.

Jungkook came to know that Taehyung's crush got married with someone else. So he was depressed.