18. punishment or torture.

Time skip~

Night.

Jin suddenly woke up with a loud bang. He looked back. In his dark room someone entered after breaking his door. The figure was very familiar to Jin but this time he didn't come as Jin's lover. 

He (Namjoon) removed his belt and slapped it in the air.

Jin's throat became dry. He should have expected this consequence after disobeying the most brutal and powerful mafia king who is or was his lover.

"Come here" Namjoon's voice was deep and cold. 

Jin hesitated; he was afraid of Namjoon so much that he couldn't even move a finger.

A pin drop silence remained for a few seconds and suddenly Namjoon walked towards the bed where Jin was half lying and slapped Jin's thigh with his belt. 

It was painful. Jin gasped and then screamed in pain. It was so unpredictable that Jin forgot to beg for mercy.

Namjoon slapped Jin's body again with full power. Jin remembered his stepmother also used to whip him like that but she was way too soft in front of Namjoon. He tried to run away but fell from the bed and received another slap on his back. 

Jin now cried and hugged Namjoon's legs. "P-please Joon...please sir...d-don’t beat me...ahhh it hurts...please ngh"

Namjoon kicked Jin a bit far from him and continued slapping. Slapping here and there roughly, haphazardly.

Jin tried to crawl on the floor trying to escape but failed and received unbearable pain. He screamed on top of his voice, expecting his hyung to come and save him. 

No one. No one came today. No one could hear Jin's painful screaming. Or did they?

After 15 mins when Namjoon came out of the room his belt was covered with blood. Namjoon just threw the belt somewhere and left. 

The room was silent. Not a single sound was coming from there. Dark silence. 

Next morning

Doctor Hobi was checking Jin's heartbeat more like heartbreak. In the room only Namjoon was present looking at the tired wounded body on the bed. Dried blood was spread all over the white marble floor. Jin's arms, back and chest were looking terrible, skin torn apart. His perfectly beautiful body was now pretty ugly. That smooth skin was now like a crocodile's skin.

He was not unconscious but couldn’t talk due to unbearable pain, or he didn’t want to talk

Suga ran into the room. "What the fuck have u done with my brother? You..."

RM remained calm. "He hurted Jimin."

Suga now became more and more angry. 

"Jimin isn't your property. He is mine. I love him. And he loves me." 

Rm, "So what? Jimin is precious. I wouldn't allow anyone to hurt him. AND I wouldn't do anything if your brother said sorry to Jimin at least once. What's with his ego hmm? He thinks he is equal to Jimin? Even I asked his forgiveness when I nearly raped him unconsciously."

Suga, "You m-fucker. Jin is innocent. He is pure. He knows how to sacrifice. He agreed to help me just for nothing. I TOOK HIM HERE SO HE CAN DISTRACT YOU FROM JIMIN...AND-"

RM, "What? What did you JUST SAY?"

Suga, "YES. I made him stay here so that he can act as he loves you and then you will be busy with him. Also Jimin doesn't need to be here always to take care. So I can propose to Jimin and marry him before you get cured. But Kim Namjoon, my brother was not filthy like you, he was pure. I didn't think that he would spend nights with you. But I now realise that he fell for you. He loves you so much that he gave you his body too which he used to protect the most. But you used him like a toy. Beat him, make him weak so you can get Jimin back. Isn't it?"

All this time Namjoon was silent. 

Suddenly he heard a very soft and weak voice. Jin's voice. "H-hyung... noo. He w-will ha-hate me. Why...why did you tell him hyungiee?" Jin started crying. Silently.

Suga, Jjinnie, stop it. He will never truly love you. He actually can’t even love anyone. You will be hurt if you stay with this heartless man. I will take you home dear. Don't cry my baby. Don't cry."

Jin, "I will a-ask for Jimin hyung's pardon. I am...I am really sorry. Please...please don't take me back. I-i love him. I want to-"

Suga, "shhh, shhh baby. I know you love him so much. I also love Jimin. I can relate. But I love you more than anyone. You are the only one who sacrifices whatever I ever asked. I can’t see you like this. You will get someone better."

Jin held Suga's arm and cried hard "I want master. I wouldn't go. I will obey him. Master...punish me but don't-"

Namjoon suddenly said, "Jin. Go back with your brother. I should kill you for betraying me but...but I am showing mercy. Just go back. Suga can marry Jimin. I don't love him. Not you too (Jin). "

Jin couldn’t believe his ears. "What ? Noo master..." he sits up on the bed and tries to run to Namjoon but can’t. "Kill me if you want but...but don't leave me..."

Namjoon, "I don't allow traitors here. Suga, take your brother home. I will find another drug dealer. Fuck off. NOW." And Namjoon just left.

He left? Yes.

Suga fell on his knees. "I should have known this. It’s all my fault. Jin? Please, will you forgive me? Will you forgive your brother? I will break up with Jimin. I don't want happiness when my own family is sad. And sad because of me. I...I will leave Jimin. Jimin will find someone better. Don't worry Jin. You will get someone better."

Jin slipped to little space," hyungie is sad? Don’t cry hyungie. Jinnie loves you. Don't cry."

Suga hugged Jin in his arms. In a few minutes he could feel Jin fainted. All his weight, he left on Suga.

*******
Word count: 1025
Thank you for reading