10. God is Devil himself

Recap: in main story we saw Taehyung abused jungkook, who caught fever now. And came to namjoon's villa. Where jin engaged with jungkook to help him to feel better. On the other hand namjoon is suffering due to stomach pain and nearly dying. But cant ask anyone for help.

NOW~

Doctor Jung didn't have many patients today. He looked at his clock. It was only 9.20 am. He yawned and stretched his arms to relax.

A representative was waiting outside to visit him. When Hobi came out of his chamber, the representative quickly bowed to him and asked for permission to show him a few medicines.

In 10 min, Hobi felt that one of the medicines looked effective.

Hobi took a bottle of medicine and was seated in the car. He had a small private lab at Namjoon's villa. He had doubts if this medicine could heal infection from inside perfectly without burning sensation as the representative said. But he has to check it before giving it to anyone.

He reached Namjoon's villa at 9:45 am and without permission went inside. 

He already visited yesterday so the maid who was taking some milk for Jungkook seemed surprised. 

"Sir?"

"Oh never mind. I am up to the lab."

"Ohh...sorry to disturb you."

"Is this for Namjoon? I told him not to..."

"No sir. It’s for Mr Jungkook. He caught a fever."

"Is he here? Let me see him first." With that doctor Hobi went after the maid and entered Jungkook's room.

He was feeling a bit better now. And was talking to Jin.

"What's wrong, sunny boy?" Hobi smiled at Jungkook and held his hand to check his pulse. 

Suddenly Jin's face became white due to fear. Without any word he ran outside, nearly hitting the maid who was coming inside. Both Hobi and Jungkook were shocked.

Hobi felt something fishy about this but didn't express it and engaged himself with Jungkook.

"Hmm...you still have a high fever. Did you check your temperature?"

"Jin hyung checked it just a min ago. It was a bit more than 99°F." 

"How did this happen, baby?" 

"I-i was s-scared last night."

"Scared? Why? Did Taehyung again..."

His sentence was cut off by loud screaming of Jin who was dashing downstairs calling for doctor Hobi in panic.

"Doctooooooor... p-pleaseee come quickly" Jin's body was tense, eyes open wide, unstable heavy breathing was leaving his mouth and with that situation Hobi got it. It can't be about anything but Namjoon. 

He left Jungkook's wrist and ran faster than Jin to reach the room upstairs where Namjoon was lying unconscious on white marble floor colouring it red with his blood soaked body, unconscious, breathing slowly.

Hobi paused for a moment.

But just for a fraction of seconds, and he hurried to roll Namjoon and find his nails digging inside the skin of his chest. His forehead was injured. 

It’s clear that he was in pain for a long time that he started scratching himself. And maybe he tried to climb off the bed but fell.

50 min passed.

Doctor Hobi came out of the room. 30min back his co-doctors came with every necessary instrument.