>side story 3 (yoonmin smut)

Suga stopped his car at his garage, undid the seatbelt, took the boy in his embrace and carried inside.

Jimin flopped on Suga's bed. The vibrator was still inside him but was not working now.

Suga took the pack of drugs out and spilled it. He poked his finger in to bring a very small amount of white powder on his finger and licked it.

"W-why are you...?" Jimin asked.

Suga answered "I need it. Because I have to stay awake all night to fuck the shit out of you. Isn't it?"

He placed the packet on a table and stripped it.

"Let's have fun baby" Suga hovers over Jimin and attacks his lips.

"Ummmhh soo sweet. You are mine...ummhhh" they made out then Suga came down to Jimin's hard nipples. He could feel he became needier as a result of that drug. Suga kissed it before taking it in his mouth to suck on it.

Jimin let out sinful moans and tugged Suga's hair. 

Suga didn't mind though. He sucked and bit on the nipple knowing that Jimin loved pain too much. 

After torturing those beautiful nipples with twisting, biting and sucking, Suga came to Jimin's leaking Dick lying on his stomach.

"Wanna play baby? I bought some toys for you." Suga pulled out a handcuff, blindfold, choker and a black leather flogger to spank.

"Fuck me raw..." Jimin can't finish when Suga smacks on Jimin's abdomen near to his cock.

"Count bitch." 

Suga hit Jimin's abdomen with the flogger harshly and left a reddish mark there on the tender butter like skin of him.

Suga started slapping on Jimin's abdomen and inner thighs to make them red. 

"O-one...ummhh two...three ahhhh four...ummh five...six...ahhh seven...nooo eight...wait nine...no more t-ten..." Jimin pleaded to stop but Suga cuffed his hand and continued smacking; now his ass after making his body bent. Jimin's legs were now on the headboard of the bed near to his cuffed hands to reveal his fluffy red ass cheeks where Suga started smacking nonstop.

Suga started sweating and his erection inside his boxer was hurting like hell.

Jimin cried with the pleasurable pain which was helping him to reach his orgasm.

Suga hit him nearly 20 times and then again his inner thighs for 10 times.

"Wow baby...you look like...umm...gonna explode. So red, so pretty. Only for daddy hun?"

"Y-yes daddy." Jimin cried. His ass cheeks’ skin was nearly torn and were printed with a deep shade of red.

Suga uncuffed his hand from the headboard but till his both hands were attached with one another. 

Suga blindfolded him and ordered while undoing his last fabric from his body "On your four baby." 

Jimin obeyed and Suga slammed inside him without any warning making Jimin scream above his lungs.

Suga could feel there was something inside. 

"Ohh...the vibrator wasn't taken out. Well let it be there when daddy will rape you mercilessly and tear you open...hun?"

Jimin was trembling, supporting his body weight on his elbows and knees. Not in fear, but with the orgasm that was fading away, now again became prominent by Suga’s slam on his prostate directly. 

Suga took the controller and turned on the vibrator. He can feel the vibration too which made him flinch a bit. 

"Nghhh...it’s good...isn't it baby boy?" Suga asked and started thrusting.

"Ahhhh...ummhh yeahh...yeahh daddy. So good."

Suga was standing on the floor and Jimin at the edge of the bed. Suga held Jimin's small waist and started slamming inside, getting vibration at the head of his Dick every time. Jimin, who was getting slapped on his prostate, was about to pass out.

Really Suga was genuine. Only he could find Jimin's prostrate in 2 seconds in every round.

Suga started groaning with Jimin's moans. Each thrust was taking them towards climax. 

Jimin couldn't bear anymore his upper body fell on a soft mattress but his waist was being held by Suga. Jimin gripped the bed sheet so hard that his knuckles turned white.

He can't see anything and that made him more excited. 

"Ahhh...h-hyunggg...I can't...ummhh...I'm gonna...ahhhh" Jimin couldn't finish when a small amount of white cum spread on the bed.

Suga didn't stop though. It’s been only 2-3 mins since he started.

Suga flipped him over and started banging.

After 3 more rounds, Suga finally undid Jimin's blindfold and handcuffs.

Again flipping Jimin on his four like a toy, Suga kept banging. Wet thrusting sounds and deep moans filled the room. Jimin's high voice caused his throat to scratch inside and his voice became deep and husky.

(If you didn't count, then let me tell you. Jimin cum 9 times. And Suga 4 times till now)

Suddenly he pulled Jimin by his shoulder and held his body hugging from back. Jimin was like a jelly that couldn't stand on his own. So Suga held him tightly. Jimin's back was attached with Suga's sweaty chest and Suga's hands hugged Jimin's small chest and waist. 

Jimin was moaning but his volume was now nearly muted. His head leaned backwards supporting Suga's shoulder. And he got a few kisses.

Suga was thrusting not so hard but hard enough to make Jimin a trembling mess.

"Ngghhh hyung...ahhh..." Jimin whined.

"Your body is so hot, baby. Are you catching a fever?"

"N-noo ahh...just ahh cool me ummhh down by your ahhh nghh your body." Jimin was for sure out of energy but hadn't calmed down yet.

And how come Suga cannot agree to this kind of chance. He kept fucking Jimin while sucking his neck. Jimin tilted his head to give more access to Suga and slowly moaned.

His eyes were closed and mouth partly open. His neck, abdomen, thighs and ass were all printed red and brown.

After nearly 15 mins of fucking, Suga let Jimin lie down on bed on his stomach and sped up. Jimin was lying like an obedient boy. He wasn't in this world for sure. Suga was hitting the vibrator inside which was hitting Jimin's special spot.

"Don't ummhh don't faint baby...I am close...ahh...ohh fuck..." Suga groaned and his thrusts became sloppy. 

"Ummhh I can't...hahh... " Jimin whined in a very low voice.

"One min baby...hahh just one min...ummhh bear it for ahhh daddy...ahhhhh" Suga finally cum with a final thrust inside Jimin painting his velvety walls white and also may have broken the vibrator because it stopped working.

Jimin was at climax and also cum a very less amount when Suga gave him a final handjob.

And...finally they stopped.

*******
Word count: 1122
Thank you for reading