11. reveal or confession?

Two weeks back. 

(The day when Namjoon was serious and after treating Namjoon, Hobi just brought Jin inside an empty room...to talk may be)

Without wasting any time, the now furious doctor dragged Jin into another room and threw him on the floor. Due to these harsh movements, Jin coughed violently and tried to catch breath after being choked by Hobi.

"I will not give you a second chance. Tell me, what's your true intention? You are surely up to something."

Jin's heart was aching at those words. Does the doctor suspect him for Namjoon's poor health? Yes,he is. He is responsible. All this happened only for his carelessness. 

Jin looked down at his feet where a few drops of dried blood were printed when he helped to take Namjoon to bed. He answered slowly, "I really didn't..."

"Fuck all those nonsense. Why did your brother appointed you here? What did he teach you before bringing you here?" Doctor brought out a gun from his belt which was covered with his white coat till now.

"I-i really am here t-to take c-care of my master."

"I will not kill you. I will torture you up to the point that you will beg for death. I am not that kind-hearted for villains like you. I know you used to cook for him."

"Y-yes I did.. but I want him to eat well. Only that's why I...I really want him to be cured soon. Trust me doctor."

"So what did you use to cook for him darling?" Hobi was just extreme. 

"Umm...bun, rice, beef meat, rice cake soup, pork belly, pudding..."

"For fuck sake just tell me did you even went to primary school? You stupid moron don't you know that spicy food or milk is bad for this situation? Dumb ass...arghh fucking bitch are you seriously here to kill him?"

"I-i am...actually..." Jin can't find any excuse to protect him.

Hobi pushed him hard to make him fall on the floor and hissed in pain. Doctor came close to Jin and stepped on his foot to give him more pain by squeezing his bare feet with his own boot.

"Nghhh hhnn" Jin whimpered.

"Shhhh! I just started dear. Don't let out your shitty moans now. Save it for later when I will peel your skin off."

No one can imagine how cruel Ho-seok could be if something happened to Namjoon.

"I am asking you for the last time" he used pressure on Jin's feet and bent over to pull his hair "Tell me. What are you planning?"

Jin started sobbing, "I will tell you...please...it hurts."

Hobi removed his leg from Jin's and pulled his hair more harshly to throw him on the floor.

"Tell me NOW" 

Jin started saying slowly.

Flashback ~
.
.
.
.
A middle aged lady entered a room where a 20 years old boy was sleeping peacefully.

She was wearing a cheetah designed one piece with a pearl necklace and lots of rings on fingers. 

"Hey you son of bitch, wake up." She showed her disgust for the sleepy boy but the tired boy just whined in sleep feeling not to wake up.

The lady without any word just kicked the boy who fell from the bed with the thin blanket he clenched on.

"Are you dumb Jin? ...Don't you know I need tea at 7 am sharp? It’s already 7:02." 

Jin slowly stands up and hangs his head down. "I was tired. I finished all my work at 2:30 am last night. That’s why..."

"It’s your duty. You are getting meals, clothes and shelter. You have to repay for all this."

"Sorry mom. I will make it right away."

The lady went away without any reply and Jin also came out while rubbing his shoulder. After giving tea he cooked breakfast and served it.

All day he just worked and worked. In the afternoon he cooked again. And after his step mother's lunch, he got the first meal of the day. 

In the evening his brother Suga came back home. 

"Brother, would you like to have tea?" Jin asked like he was a servant.

Suga's eyes were red and he seemed tired. He nodded.

When Jin went to give Suga tea, he saw Suga was lying on bed with a small packet. This packet contained some white powder. 

Suga was looking at it without blinking. 

"Here brother..." Jin gave the cup.

"Sit here Jin." Suga said and took the cup. "Do you trust me?" He asked out of the blue.

Jin nodded. 

"Then drink this." Suga mixed the whole packet in the tea which slightly overflowed and gave it to Jin.

Jin knew that Suga was a drug dealer. He was shocked.

"Brother. You are the only person who loved me after my mother. I will do anything and everything for you." Jin was about to take a sip when Suga held his hand.

"Don't. Don't drink. I will send you somewhere. You have to do me a favour."

Jin nodded.

Next morning Suga brought Jin to an office and talked with someone. Jin doesn’t know what they agreed on but they gave Jin a small and warm room. Suga left.

Jin was appointed for a nursing course. For 10 days only. 

He learnt how to inject and how to do dressing only.

After 10 days, Suga came back and revived Jin and a fake certificate of nursing course of 2 years. 

Suga brought him home. "I will talk to you in the evening. Okk?" Suga left. 

Jin entered his house and faced his step mother's anger.

In the evening when Suga came back he found out Jin was painted with whip marks all over his body.

"H-hyungie no one lob Jinnie. Jinnie uil run." Jin cried while hugging Suga.

"Calm down Jin. I will take you out of here. Ok? Don't cry."

Jin became normal at Suga’s embrace and then Suga said,

"Listen carefully. You know the mafia gang 'bulletproof'? The leader's name is RM. Actually I work with him. Currently he is injured. He needs a nurse. That's why I brought that certificate. You have to be his nurse and treat him. Just dressing and injection. So don't be afraid. You trust me, don't you?"

"Yes brother. But..."

"No ‘buts’ Jin. Actually being a nurse is not your actual job there. Actually I love RM's manager Jimin. But RM always sticks to him like a leech. You are also homosexual. So you have to just seduce him..."

"S-seduce???"

"Yes. You will act like you are in love with Namjoon aka RM . And act cute that he can’t think of anything but you."

"If he finds out..."

"He would not find out. And make him fall for you so much that he can’t even breathe without your permission. Just don't always act horny. That's all. He doesn’t like horny people as much as he likes innocents."

"And when will you bring me back?" 

"After he recovers, I will marry Jimin and shift to another city with him. I will bring you with us. So don't worry."

"I am just afraid brother"

"You just have to prove to him that you are faithful. Only a few months Jin. Then we can have a beautiful life. We can live happily ever after."

Jin nodded. Living happily and peacefully was his one and only dream. 

.

.

.

(End of flash back)

********
Word count : 1246
Please vote and share
thanks for reading