Chapter Fifteen

I walked through the halls and looked for Dean.

"Y/N! Wait. Dean's not here right now." Sam called after me.

"Oh. Where is he then?" I asked.

I had a bad feeling about what was going on.

"He doesn't want me to tell you."

I raised one eyebrow. "But you want to tell me."

"Yeah. Don't tell Dean or Cass that you know this, but Dean thinks he knows of a way to reverse your...condition."

I stared at him. "What do you mean, reverse my condition?"

"I mean that he thinks he can turn you back into a human."

I sighed. They really needed to leave the idea of 'fixing' me alone.

"Listen Sam. Like I already said, I'm not going to let you guys "fix" me. I made a deal. I had good reason for doing it to. So if you want to keep your brother and Cass safe, then you wont try to help me."

Before he could say anything I teleported to a random town.

"Well, well, if it isn't (y/n)." I turned and saw that it was Crowley.

"What do you want Crowley?"

"Look at how far you've fallen. Once and angel, and now a demon."

"What do you want?" I asked more stern the second time.

He came closer to me. "I can help you avoid Lucifer."

I laughed. "There is no avoiding Lucifer."

"Trust me darling, there is. You might think your too far gone to be saved, but your not."

"Fine. If you really think you can help I'll give it a chance, but if it doesn't work I'm leaving."

Before Crowley could say anything Lucifer made me teleport back to him.

I looked up at him. "How did you do that?"

"We're connected. I can also see what your doing and who your talking to. I'm glad your keeping up your end of the deal though. You have to watch out for the winchester's. Theyre trying to fix you. I mean I would encourage it cause I want them dead."

My eyes flashed black. "Don't you even think about hurting them. If you break your end of the deal I will not stand by your side."

He threw his hands up in defense. "Okay okay. I wont for now. But you forget that you belong to me. And no matter what deal we make, in the end your mine."

I tried to teleport out of the room, but I couldn't.

"Like I said, you belong to me. Now get to work."

I was confused at first. "What do you mean, get to work?"

I wish I didn't ask.

Lucifer made me do horrible things. He was trying to corrupt me so I wouldn't want to go back to Dean. He made me torture and kill innocent people. I begged him to let me stop, but he wouldn't.

Three days later he finally decided to let me go. He summoned me to his throne room.

"Welcome to my humble abode, (y/n)."

I glared daggers at him. "I'd like to leave."

"Oh (y/n). Always the polite kind. But I need one thing from you before you go."

I started panicking. I didn't want to lose more memories. He came towards me.

"Please don't. I'll do whatever you want."