Chapter Ten

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. I reached out to feel the spot where Dean was laying and he was gone. I sighed. My shower would have to wait until night time then. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was ten am.

"Dammit! I slept late!" I yelled to no one in particular. I got up and quickly changed my clothes and brushed my hair and rushed to the kitchen. I rushed in, unaware that Sam and Cass were staring at me.

"Goodmorning Allison." I heard Cass say.

"Morning." I knew that the topic of Lucifer was going to be brought up soon and I really didn't want to talk about it.

"Crowley told us that you spoke with him about his plan."

"I did."

Cass narrowed his eyes at me. "You didn't agree to his plan did you? You do realize how unsafe it is right?"

"Calm down. I told him that I would hear your guys plan and then I would decide." When neither of them said anything I sat down at the table with them. "So, are you guys going to tell me this plan of yours or not?"

"We're waiting for Dean. Anyway, you should eat something." Sam said.

I thought about the vision that I had. "I'm not hungry."

"Come on after all that research you did you deserve some food." I heard Dean say as he walked into the kitchen.

"Like I told Sammy here, I'm not hungry."

"Hey, you don't get to call me that." Sam said defensively.

I threw my hands up in surrender. "Fine. I'll try my best to remember."

"So, our plan," Cass said, interrupting our banter. "We don't have many options here. The only way we can get him where we want him is to use you as bait. We already have the archangel blade so all we would have to do is trap him. We would do it here-"

"Why would we bring him to the place that we live? What if we can't kill him. We are going to end up trapped in here with him."

"We won't let that happen." Dean chimed in.

"Both of your plans sound pretty similar."

They all stared at me in surprise. "I mean, in both situations I'm being used as bait. You all plan on using the archangel blade."

"What are you saying?" Dean asked, leaning forward so he could rest his elbows on the table.

"That I have a plan of my own." I paused to make sure that everyone was listening. "I was thinking that I should either go out to a motel alone, or stay here and all of you guys go somewhere close by, that way it will be easier to get Lucifer. Then after I get him trapped you guys can come in and kill him."

"No. I don't like it." Dean said.

"I know. But it's better than either of your ideas." The three of them stared at me in disbelief. I guess they weren't used to people standing up to Dean. "I'm not going to just sit by and let you guys do all the dirty work. This is my problem and I'm going to fix it. If you want to help me you can, but I won't sit by and not help."

"I agree with the girl." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned in my seat to see who it was and saw that it was Crowley. "It will be easier to kill him if he is trapped."

I turned back around and looked at Dean. He knew why I wanted to get Lucifer alone. So that I could find out more about my past. I could only hope that he understood.

"Can you let the four of us talk about this alone first?" Dean asked.

"Okay. Just know that whatever you guys say, it won't change my mind." Before they could say anything I left the kitchen. I decided to go to the library and do some more research while I had nothing else to do. Instead of looking for info on Lucifer I decided to look for cases to solve. As I was looking for a case my ears started ringing. At first I ignored it, but as the minutes passed it got worse. Eventually it got so bad that I couldn't focus on anything. I stood up, but the sudden movement made me lose my balance and I accidentally knocked my chair over. I cried out in pain and fell to my knees as the ringing got worse. I clamped my hands over my ears, but it did nothing to block out the sound. What felt like an eternity later I felt cold hands on my shoulders. I saw that it was Dean.

"Dean." I managed to say.

"Allie! What the hell is going on?" he asked.

"I don't know." the ringing intensified and it felt like my head was going to explode. I thought I heard Dean say something, but I couldn't tell what it was. I was too focused on the ringing. I saw Cass stumble in and his eyes were a different color than they normally were.

I wanted to say something, but the ringing was too much for me to handle. I pulled away from Dean and curled up in a ball on the floor. I thought I was going to pass out, but instead of falling into darkness, I saw another scene playing out before me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Allison, Cass." I heard Lucifer say.

No. Why did this have to happen. Cass doesn't know about my visions.

"Allison, what is going on?" Cass asked.

"Oh. She hasn't told you yet?" Lucifer asked. When I didn't say anything he looked back at Cass. "Let me just show you then."

"NO!"

"Why? What are you so afraid of? I'm just showing him what I showed you?"

Despite my protests, he did it anyway. "Now that Castiel is occupied it's time for you to learn a little more about your past."

Before I could say anything he snapped his fingers and I was back in the white room.

"What the hell were you thinking Allie?!"

"I was thinking about how miserable I am here. No one knows who I am. Your the only one who cares about me and all I do is get you into trouble!"

"So your solution is to leave?"

"What else am I supposed to do? Stay here and be miserable? No thank you."

"So you're telling me that you would rather sell your soul to the devil just to have a normal life for 20 years?"

"It's better than staying here." The hurt look that flashed across his face made me want to comfort him, but I couldn't control what I was doing. This was another memory that I couldn't change.

"Fine. If you're so unhappy staying here then go. But I don't want to see you ever again." His words cut me like a knife. The fact that I couldn't control what was happening made me feel even more hopeless.

"Cass, I'm sorry-"

"I don't want an apology, Allison. I want you to leave."

I frowned again. He was really upset because he never used my full name.

I tried to pay attention to what was happening, but the memory started to fade away and I was back in the bunker with Sam, Dean, and Cass. I was still on the floor in the library.

"What the hell was that?" Dean asked.

"I had another vision." I looked over at Cass. He was still passed out. There was no doubt that Lucifer was showing him what he had shown me. "Cass knows now."

"What do you mean?"

"Lucifer was there."

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Sam asked.

I looked back at Dean. "I guess we have to tell everyone now."

"Agreed."

We decided to wait for Cass to wake up to explain what was going on.