Chapter Twelve

Allisons POV

The longer I stood near Lucifer the more dizzy I got. I wish there was a way to stop this, me getting dizzy and sick when he's around because of our shared blood. I looked over at Crowley.

"We need to let him out of the trap if we want to kill him." I glanced over at Sam, Dean , and Cass. "You guys ready?"

They all nodded. I turned to look at Lucifer.

"Hello? Anyone home. Y'know, I'm ready when you guys are. But I would prefer if you would hurry up cause I have places to be."

I chuckled. "It's funny that you think you'll be getting out of here alive."

I grabbed the bucket of water and threw it on the fire. I was about to step back to put some space between us, but before I could he grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let go.

"Let her go!" Dean yelled.

I tried to pull away from him again, but my vision went black and the scene turned into a different one.

"No, not now. Please." I pleaded. I saw that I was in my childhood home. "Not here."

But Lucifer wasn't there. He was probably fighting the boys right now. I didn't understand why he wanted to show me this. It didn't have anything to do with him. I heard yelling coming from the backyard so I walked out there and realized why he chose to show me this memory.

It was the night he killed my parents.

They were fighting with each other, and I was standing off to the side trying to get them to stop. At least I wasn't experiencing it this time, just watching. The front door slammed shut, and I knew what was about to happen. I didn't want to watch this happen again, but I couldn't move. Lucifer walked into the backyard and snapped and my parents disappeared. I heard my younger self asking him what he did and who he was. All he did was smile and walk up to me.

"I have great plans for you." And then he was gone.

The scene changed and I was back in the bunker. They were all fighting Lucifer, but he noticed that I was back in reality and turned to look at me.

"Why did you show me that?"

He chuckled. "I'm surprised that you still feel the need to ask me that."

I didn't have an arch angel blade, but I had a regular one. I knew it wasn't going to kill him, but it would hurt him.

Everyone was watching the interaction. Ready to come for Lucifer if he tried anything.

"You killed my parents." I growled at him.

I then sunk the angel blade into his chest and he just stared at me.

"There was a lot more where that came from too." He said.

"Why? You had no reason-"

"It led you here. To the supernatural. Its why you started hunting wasn't it?" He smiled.

I was about to rip the angel blade out of his chest but he hit me across the head and I slid across the ground. He pulled the blade out of his chest and walked towards me.

He raised the angel blade and was about to stab me when another figure showed up and knocked the angel blade out of Lucifer's hands.

We both looked to see who it was and I didn't recognize him.

"Oh Gabriel. Your taking their side? You know you guys wont win."

Cass ran over to me while Gabriel and Lucifer were talking.