Chapter Nine

It had been two days since my vision, dream, whatever it was and I still had not had a chance to talk to Crowley. I was feeling better so I figured I would try to walk around. I sat up and stood up. My ribs were still a little sore but everything else seemed to work the way it should. I wanted to go talk to Crowley, but I needed a shower and I needed one bad. I got all my stuff and went into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and really took a look at myself. I quickly looked away. My hair was a greasy mess, and despite all the sleep I've had, I had really dark circles under my eyes. Like I hadn't had a good sleep in weeks. I stripped down and got in the shower before I could beat myself up anymore. I stood there and let the hot water unwind my muscles and relax. It felt so good. After I was done washing my hair and my body and shaving I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I dried myself off and wrapped my towel around me. Then I wrapped my hair up in another towel and went to stand in front of the mirror.

I stood there and stared at myself for a bit. I hated myself. I hated that I had put Dean, Sam, Crowley, and Cass through that. If I had been more careful and listened to crowley in the first place, or gotten farther away from here, then they wouldn't have had to go to hell to find me. It was getting out of hand. And now with the visions. I just needed to tell them. I knew if I didn't then things would blow up in my face later, but I also felt like I shouldn't tell them without talking to Cass first. I didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Before I could get too deep in my thoughts I got dressed and did my makeup. I just put some black mascara on and some red lipstick. I would be enough for the day. I wasn't really planning on going anywhere anyway. I took my hair out of the towel and brushed it. I was letting it air dry. I didn't have the energy to blow dry it.

I walked out of the bathroom and put my pajamas on my bed. I sat down and looked at my phone. There were no messages. I thought that was weird. I figured I would have at least a few messages. I thought about going into the kitchen. I really was hungry and in dire need of some coffee, but I also didn't trust myself not to accidentally say something about my vision to the boys.

I decided I was too hungry to wait so I walked over to my bedroom door. I turned the knob and slowly stepped out. It seemed super quiet which was weird because there was always something going on in the bunker. I walked down the hall and then into the kitchen. Still nobody. I thought that was really weird so I decided to call Cass.

He picked up on the first ring.

"Hello Allison. Is everything alright?"

"Oh. Yeah I'm fine. I was just wondering where everybody was."

"Oh, sorry we didn't tell you when we left. We're out on a hunt. Just a few vampires. We should be back by tomorrow. Dean wants to stay and go to the bar later tonight."

"Okay. Thanks for letting me know. I'll see you when you get back."

"You too." And then he hung up.

I didn't really know why, but I felt a sort of numbness coming over me. I wasn't excited that they would be back, I wasn't worried about them. There was just, nothing. Almost like I was super bored. I ignored this feeling as much as I could and made myself some coffee and a chicken sandwich. I was about halfway done with my food when my phone rang again.

I looked at the caller ID and was pleasantly surprised that it was Crowley calling. I picked it up and answered it, putting it on speaker in the process.

"Hey Crowley."

"Hi Allison."

"So, what did you call me for?"

"I just wanted to ask you something."

I sat there and took another bite of my sandwich. "Well, go ahead."