Chapter 10 SPG

WARNING SPG! YOU CAN SKIP IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YAH!

________

Chapter 10

Wade

"Ahhh..." he moaned while I stroked him slowly. Sinubukan pa nitong magpumiglas mula sa pagkakahawak ko pero mas malakas ako kumpara sa kanya kaya wala na itong nagawa.

I'm so fucking pissed of right now.

He even tried to struggle earlier but I held his hands with my own.

This man really is stubborn.

"B--boss i--tigil mo 'to" He said. Even though he's now oozing with precum.

"No," I said firmly and continue to stroke him.

"Ahhh... shit!" He moaned again when I rub the slit of his cock this time. His thing is not that big as mine but not small either. He's just above average, roughly 6 or 6.5 inches.

"You wanted me to stop but why is that you're body says otherwise?" I give him a playful smirk as I spoke.

He close his eyes and bit his lips to suppress himself from making ani loud noise as if someone's gonna hear us.

Damn! This guy is really tempting me. He's really making me loose my control. Fuck!

"Moan for me, droplet," I said and move my hands up and down quickly. Sending an intense pleasure that caused him to heave a deep breaths.

He hold his moan by bitting his lips a bit harder. So I slowly move my hands making my phase go smoothly. I stroke him in a slow and circular motion gripping his dick tighter making his cock to flow a lot more precum.

"Hmmmph..." He tried to stop himself from moaning but it failed. I lean down beside him to whisper against his hear.

"Don't stop yourself Aiden. Moan for me, starlet." I whispered to his ear in a slow and seductive voice.

"Ahhh..." He moaned loudly. I looked at him with a grin, kita kong namula ang pisngi nito.

"That's right just moan twinklet, don't be embarrassed, " I urge him to moan again and rub the slit of his dick. I know he likes it when I do it. I can tell by his loud moans.

"Ahhh... hah... shit..."

"Good boy..."

He seem to lower his guard down since he didn't tried to struggle unlike he did earlier. So I removed my hands from holding him. Releasing him from my restraint.

I then move my free hand to his groin and slowly massage it upwards until I reach his balls.

I played it and rolled it in my palm while my other hand keeps on stroking him in a slow motion.

I know his about to reach his limit because his legs were starting to tremble. His breathing also began to quicken and becomes heavy.

"B--boss," he spoke in a trembling yet raspy voice. I know what he's about to say. He's about to reach his climax.

"Don't call me that," I said.

"Ahh... tangina..." mahinang ungol nito.

"What?" I ask playfully and act as if I doesn't know kung ano ang sasabihin nito.

"Ahhh.... boss..."

Fuck!

"I said don't call me that," I grip him hard making him moan loudly.