STAND INTRODUCTION

STAND NAME- LOVE FEVER

      Lilith's stand isn't physically there. Her stand rests in her eyes. Once she "takes out" her stand, her eyes will change size and shape, once someone looks at her eyes it's over.

      Lilith's stand is manipulation. She can manipulate a person just by looking at them and control or "brainwash" them to her will.

      Why doesn't she just manipulate Diavolo into not being obsessed with her? Answer; she can't erase the effects of the manipulation.

      That's her weakness.

      Though, Diavolo was in love with her once he saw her. She just accidentally made it worse.

      It's just very hard for her to control her stand. She takes it out by accident sometimes, as if it's doing this on its own will. Then, it just makes her life miserable by making someone like her a little too much.

      That's why she named it love fever.

      Its main purpose is to manipulate someone to do her bidding, but she rarely uses it. And when she does she gets a sensation in her eyes, like they're going to pop out. Afraid that she will destroy her eyes, she just avoids using it.

      So instead of using her stand to get a great life she doesn't use it and instead gets cursed by multiple obsessive stalkers.