TEN

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐧

Story telling POV
(Lilith's POV)

Wait, did I see that right?

I look over at the mirror, looking for any signs of a man. Fugo looks at the mirror with wide eyes. "Wait, is he.. Inside of the mirror?!"

"Fugo, wait," starts Abbachio. "Everything you've said so far doesn't make any sense." I nod, agreeing.

Giorno looks at the mirror, inspecting it. "Wait, is there something wrong with the mirror?"

Fugo lunges toward us, pushing us down. "He's coming in for the kill! You have to get away from the mirror!"

Just like that, Fugo disappears in front of me. I look up in awe. "W-what? Fugo?"

Giorno gets up off the ground, and reaches his hand out to me. "Here Lilith, stand up." I grab his hand, thanking him.

Abbachio, already up, starts shouting. "Fugo?! Where did you go?! Come out!"

He turned around, looking at me. "Did you see anything, Lilith?"

I shake my head. "No! One second he was here and then... He just vanished. I think it's a stand user, and it has something to do with that mirror over there." I say, pointing at it.

If it really has something to do with the mirror, then... Was Fugo pulled into the mirror? No, that can't be. That's absurd.

Giorno walks over to the mirror and puts his hand on it. "You might be right, Lilith. But we need to figure out just what exactly happened."

I look back into the mirror, watching as a figure inches closer to us. I turn around in shock, looking to see nothing. "Do you guys see that?!" I yell.

They turn there heads towards me, confused. "See what?"

I point at the mirror. "I understand it now! There's someone in the mirror!"

Looking at the mirror, I watch as the man brings out his stand. He lunges at me, and I watch behind me as Giorno and Abbachio shatter. The last thing I see of them is Giorno's face of despair.

I look around me, seeing the man from before and Fugo. I run up to him, hugging him desperately. "Fugo! You're okay!"

His cheeks turn pink, looking at me in relief. "Lilith! Are the others okay?"

"Yes, they're alright. We were looking for you, but.." I frown. "So, we're in the mirror?" I ask. Fugo nods, pointing at the man. "Yeah, and it's all this bastards fault. Damn it! He has you, and now he wants to get the bosses daughter."

The man walks over to me, eyeing me up and down. "So you're the notorious Lilith. Let's see..." He looks down at his paper.

"Lilith.. Last name unknown? Mysterious. Grew up as a nun for a Catholic church in Venezia... Fiance to the Don of Passione."

I shudder hearing the word Fiance. Fugo looks at me with wide eyes. "What?! Fiance?!"

I look down with guilt washing over me. "We can talk about that later.."