TWO

☙𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

IN A STORY-TELLING POV
(Lilith/reader)

      "None of you saw anything?" Everyone surrounds the box that Narancia was supposedly pulled into.

      "That's impossible! You don't think he fell into the ocean, so you?" Mista asks, going off to look for Narancia.

      "Narancia! If you're playing around and hiding, then answer us now!"

      You stand next to Fugo, when suddenly a life ring rolls down below. "Mista..?" You and Fugo both say in union.

      "What are you doing Mista?"

       "Where are you, Mista?" You say looking for him as well. Fugo runs down to try to find Mista, when he goes missing as well.

     "Fugo?" You yell out with slight panic, running to where you last saw him. Bruno runs over too with Giorno and Abbachio following behind him.

      "Abbachio, Lilith, Giorno! Do no separate from eachother! We're under attack!" Bucciarati yells at the three of you.

      You nod your head and hop down, standing beside the three of them.

      "Somewhere on this boat, someone is hiding! And they have a stand!" Bruno says, carefully looking around.

      "But why all of the sudden here?" Abbachio asks.

      You decide to speak up. "They probably had heard about Bruno and him hiding Polpos fortune!"

      "Yes, it's someone else within the familia."

      Giorno suddenly speaks. "They're still alive."

      Everyone turns towards Giorno. "How can you be so sure?" Abbachio asks.

      "I turned Narancias shoe into a fly. But the fly can't pinpoint his exactly location, for some strange reason."

      Bruno smirks. "Abbachio, you just might be our secret weapon."

      Giorno looks confused. "You mean, he can solve this entire mystery?" Abbachio huffs. "Maybe."

      "Abbachio, you better not be doing what I think you're doing!" Bucciarati scolds him. "Of course not. I just don't trust him yet, so I'm not showing him my stand." Abbachio replies with a scowl.

      "Abbachio, our lives are at risk, you can't just not use your stand just because he's new!" You scold him. He just scoffs and you.

      "I'm not letting this get in the way of my dream." Giorno replies with determination, turning slightly.

      "What's that suppose to mean?"

     "Abbachio, Bruno, Lilith. Solve this mystery. You can do it."