THREE

𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

STORY TELLING POV
(Lilith's pov)

You had just confessed your secret to Abbachio and Bucciarati. You all decided to not speak about the topic and focus on the mission ahead- Everyone but the three of you on board had went missing.

"Giorno must of have trusted us to rescue him. Tsk.." he scoffs. "What a idiot. Risking is life." Bruno goes wide-eyed.

"Both of you, look at this!" You both turn to look at where Bruno was talking about. "The fly! That must mean.." Abbachio starts. "Giorno is still alive! So that means everyone else is alive too!" You exclaim.

"That means they are all underneath the deck!" Bruno yells. "Sticky fingers!" The zipper zips open, and no one is there. "Narancia. Fugo, Mista, and Giorno are all not here.. could they be right under the fly?"

"It's just like Giorno said.. the enemy isn't hiding anywhere on this ship. Something suspicious is happening." Bruno says.

Abbachio suddenly draws his attention towards the fly. "Look, the fly! It's coming this way! How on earth is the enemy hiding?! We need to leave this spot before it gets to us!" Abbachio drags you both below the deck before the enemy could reach you.

"Moody Jazz!" Abbachio yells as his stand comes out. "Narancia, five minutes ago!" He yells as his stand starts to work. Everyone goes back up and heads towards where Narancia was sitting, trying to be fast as the fly heads towards the three, his stand starts to play.

"That noise, what is that?" Bruno asks as Narancia starts to move his head up and down with the beat slapping his thigh. "It's his headphones, Narancia was listening to music earlier." You explain. "What the hell man!? Why did my music suddenly stop playing!?" You look away sheepishly as Abbachios stand looks at the invisible boom box frantically.

"No this isn't it, Narancia was attacked a little after this." Bruno says as Abbachio instructs Moody jazz to fast forward. Moody jazz walks over towards where the group was sitting earlier and sits down to listen to Bruno's speach. "Yes, a few seconds after this Narancia was attacked.. we should be able to see how he was attacked."

As everyone goes behind 'Narancia', he suddenly has a gap on his shoulder. "It's the same thing Giorno had!" Bruno yells. Narancia gets pulled back by the stand, and he suddenly Starts deflating like a balloon. "He's withering away!" You yell.

"The wound on his back is allowing him to deflate. This must this stands ability." Narancia starts to be pulled in. "Something is pulling him in, Abbachio pause it!" Bruno orders. Abbachio pauses moody jazz. "So, he's inside of the pipe..." Bruno reaches down to touch Narancia. "Everything about him is rubbery, like a weird condom.." he says.

You look away awkwardly while you turn pinkish. "Why a condom?" Bruno turns red. "Uh, just the first thing that came to mind.." He coughs. "Anyway, Narancia still has a pulse. Giorno was right, he still is alive!"

"Hm.. so that explains everything. The enemy is made out of rubber, and he can hide in between anything!" You conclude. "Well, I'm going to use moody jazz to track the enemy down. I know moody jazz's location at anytime." Abbachio explains as Bruno looks at him.

"Abbachio you can't do that!-" you cut him. "Abbachio will be fine. Besides, we should be just sitting here twiddling our thumbs anyway." Bruno nods in agreement.